Spray in bedliner costs?

Hi all, so I'm picking up my "new" 2008 Silverado on Saturday and I called the local Rhino Liner installer to see about getting that done, currently my truck has a plastic GM bedliner and daimondplate rail protectors. I want to have the bedliner over the rails. Anyway the cost was almost $700! I thought hey were less than that, am I wrong?

They offered to do an undercoat for $250 as well (or $300 if I don't do the bedliner) I think that is a good deal and I will probably do it.

PS the plastic GM bedliner, worth anything for me to sell on craigslist or something?

OTR is 450 around here regardless of brand.... Undercoating.... If it's worth $250 to you not to have to do it yourself go for it, I mean I can see wanting to have it done....otherwise I usually plan a day to get dirty and buy 4 cans and do it ,myself for under $50

Craigslist the drop in.... Many guys out there with no liner would love to have even the plastic one.... usually go for $250 new at the dealer I see most of them for free around here on CL but you may be able to get 50-100 easy

OTR is 450 around here regardless of brand.... Undercoating.... If it's worth $250 to you not to have to do it yourself go for it, I mean I can see wanting to have it done....otherwise I usually plan a day to get dirty and buy 4 cans and do it ,myself for under $50

Craigslist the drop in.... Many guys out there with no liner would love to have even the plastic one.... usually go for $250 new at the dealer I see most of them for free around here on CL but you may be able to get 50-100 easy

Yeah $450 seems more like what I expected. I guess I will need to look around.

• 2 weeks later...

So I looked around, LineX wants $700 as well... $800 if its over the rails!?!?!

Thats just insane. I mean I think I could get the damn bed painted at a body shop for less money!

Anyway I think I'm gonna go Herculiner if this is what the cost is gonna be.

I just paid 479 for UTR Line-X. You should check other line-x dealers. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I may try out of the area, apparently where I live they are spraying the bed with gold.

• 2 weeks later...

I think my Line-X Platinum was $650, under the rail.

As for going otr, is it because of the current bed rail protectors? Is the paint ok under them? I ask because I knew if I didn't put a topper on our 2500hd we recently got, there was no way I was putting things in or taking them out of the bed unless it was at the tailgate! Darn truck is to tall otherwise!!! Lol

So, how is the new beast???

I paid 499.00 for Line_X Premium over the rail here. Sold my OEM drop in for $40.00 on Craig's List. I did remove my liner and rail protectors myself before taking it in for the liner.

Archived