Picked Up My New Truck Last Night (Pics)

LTZTom

I got my truck around 5:30pm and was and stayed up until midnight playing with it. It drove like a dream and it's a BEAST!!! I broke the tires loose leaving the dealership...I wasn't trying to but it was a nice surprise. I didn't experience ANY of the problems that I've been reading about on this Forum but that's not to say that maybe I won't because it only has 50 miles on it

I've fiddled with the MyLink system and everything that I tried seemed to work, I loaded over 800 tunes on a 16GB SD card (with room to spare), plugged it in and, presto, unlimited music (I don't use my iPhone for music). I have the lights around my knobs, I didn't hear any creaking or popping, my seat wasn't loose, didn't smell antifreeze in the cab, etc, etc, etc. I'm a HAPPY CAMPER!!

I still need to do my exhaust and drop the rear a couple of inches but for now I'm just gonna enjoy it. :D:D

140128_01.jpg

140128_02.jpg

140128_03.jpg

140128_04.jpg

140128_05.jpg

140128_06.jpg

140128_07.jpg

140128_08.jpg

140128_09.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do the 6.2L emblems come with it or did you add them? Need to remove so others don't know what's under the hood, lol.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

LTZTom - Nice truck, the red looks great! I too like the 6.2L emblems, did you add those or are they now putting them on at the factory?

LTZTom - Nice truck, the red looks great! I too like the 6.2L emblems, did you add those or are they now putting them on at the factory?

Looks good, congrats. Like those 6.2l emblems

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Btw I think the stance looks good how it is, just my opinion

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Do the 6.2L emblems come with it or did you add them? Need to remove so others don't know what's under the hood, lol.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

I added them for that very reason. Love my 6.2L !!!!!

Tapatalk via iPhone 5s

Did you color match the handles and mirrors or did it come like that? If so what package is that? Looks good btw

Thanks!!

I bought some new take-offs from eBay and the dealer install them before I picked up the truck.

I would say yours is one of the better looking 2014s on this site...do you have the max tow package and is it a 4x4? Love the colormatched stuff...I think a Z71 grill would look better though! Enjoy it!

Thanks for that!!

Don't have the Max Tow package and it's a 2-wheel drive. Had a couple of others mention the Z71 grill but I can't decide.

Thanks!!

Got the emblems on eBay from a place called Emblem Pros. They're stainless steel not that rubbery plastic stuff and great quality.

Thanks!!

Got the emblems on eBay from a place called Emblem Pros. They're stainless steel not that rubbery plastic stuff and great quality.

Archived