5.3 versus 6.2

You can get it in the SLT as well not just the Denali. Sounds like the salesman was trying to put you in a Denali.

Great to know! Thanks for the quick response. That makes me feel a lot better and helped me make up my mind.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure where else to put this question and is probably been answered somewhere but I haven't seen it.

I went and test drove a Sierra slt on Saturday and salesman said you can only get the 6.2 in the Denali. Is that right? I know you can only get it in the higher models, but I didn't know it was only the Denali.

I have a 6.2 and my truck is an all terrain which includes SLT and Z71 but I think you have to have the SLT as the base package to get the 6.2

Upgrading to a Denali is a bad thing? I guess for the check book it is :)

Haha exactly. If it was free it would probably be a different story.

I have a 6.2 and my truck is an all terrain which includes SLT and Z71 but I think you have to have the SLT as the base package to get the 6.2

Yeah, it was an slt and it had the z71 badges on the fenders. I told the salesman I want the 6.2 because that's what I test drove in the Silverado already and loved it , but he told me I'd have to get a Denali.

Archived