15% off AMP Power Steps Free Shipping!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me know how it works out and how easy it is! I may go this route as well since it would be cheaper.

Will do. They're still back ordered unfortunately, so it'll probably be a couple weeks before I get it in.

Will do. They're still back ordered unfortunately, so it'll probably be a couple weeks before I get it in.

Damn, I didn't even notice that the other day when I was looking at them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apparently, I've lost the ability to edit posts? I'll keep an eye out and add to original post if/when I can.

**Or you can't edit posts older than so many days as I can edit my new posts. Oh well, hopefully people will read all the info.

I'm new people and if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't have bought the AMP power steps. I don't do wiring.... When I saw video installing on the dodge I said I'm out. When I came across this thread and found it was basically plug in play into the OBD port I said I'm in.

I'm glad I signed up for this forum. Learning more and more everyday. Thanks to everyone who contributes!

The P&P version definitely makes it easier. Mine were ordered and I installed just before the P&P version. Wasn't too bad though. You'll love them. Most useful side step board out there. I actually use it and it's for sure saving my seat side bolster.

The P&P version definitely makes it easier. Mine were ordered and I installed just before the P&P version. Wasn't too bad though. You'll love them. Most useful side step board out there. I actually use it and it's for sure saving my seat side bolster.

I can't wait, mine will be at local UPS office tomorrow morning.

Well picked up steps from UPS, and after looking at instructions...... I'm paying a pro $100 Saturday morning to install them for me lol[/quote

How come? I heard it wasn't hard. Mind posting some pics of the instructions?

PDF can be downloaded here. Paying someone who knows exactly what their doing who can do it in under an hour is worth $100 to me.

http://www.amp-research.com/products/truckaccessories/powerstep/

that does look pretty intricate, how much does it change when you add in the PNP kit? I though you also ordered the PNP conversion kit

Archived