15% off AMP Power Steps Free Shipping!

Just ordered the box side bed step 2...

Thanks Texas Husker for the discount code. :)

No problem. I looked all over the interwebs for a good deal.

thanks for the code!

P.S.... Bo Pelini is a nut job

You're welcome

Passionate... he's pass....yeah he has a nutty side.

Maybe I read the info on Amp's site wrong..?

Texas Husker - did yours come with the LEDs?

I was under the impression they were LED. I didn't get to open the box before work tonight, so I'll have to check in the a.m., or convince the wife to go look. Quality Bumper's website says "light kit (pair)" so, now i'm curious.. I'll get back soon...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah.. I missed it. Thanks! (I need to put my contacts back in! ha)

No problem. Had me worried for a sec though. Although I am contemplating upgrading the LED's to a light strip or multiples (5 ish) like the ambers of old on HD trucks, but in the "cool white" color.

Has anyone installed these yet ?

A few people have. Here's a thread with some pics: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/156839-aftermarket-steps-running-boards/page-5?do=findComment&comment=1426812. I'm waiting on AMP. They are releasing a plug and play OBD port connection for the hookup vice wiring into each door panel. supposed to be out in less than 2 weeks. There is a video in the other thread about it.

This has been one of the snowiest, coldest winter here in Michigan with plenty of freezing and ice. I have had no problems at all with my AMPs. In fact every time I open the door, the steps come down clean and snow/ice free. I had them on my 07 LTZ as well.....Best accessory added so far!

any idea if this shipping is included to canada?

any idea if this shipping is included to canada?

Not sure on that. You can email Quality bumper and check with them. They were extremely quick in response to my emails. And, the code still works for 15% off.

I have been looking at these since I saw a set a few weeks ago on a truck. Do the only extend after you open the door or will they do it when you unlock remotely?

Open door only. You can stand on them, then shut the door to keep them extended for washing or whatever else.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Word is the ODB2 version will be out in April :cheers:

I emailed amp last week ish and the OBD connector should have pricing as a stand alone upgrade soon. My amps are still on the floor waiting to see pricing and save some install time.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I emailed amp last week ish and the OBD connector should have pricing as a stand alone upgrade soon. My amps are still on the floor waiting to see pricing and save some install time. Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Cool! I'm waiting for them as well. If I had to install the standard version, I would probably just go with a set of N-Fabs. :happysad:

According to George at AMP. The ODB connected steps started shipping last week.

The part# for the new Plug and Play system is 76154-01A. the old part# was 75154-01A so the new part# will guarantee you get the Plug and Play system.

I just can't find anyone that has them or knows how to get them. One shop said they expect to be able to get them mid April.

Archived