Getting an MBRP cat back exhaust and the Diablo intune

MBRP will be using my truck to develop and exhaust that will fit the Denali trucks. Hopefully we can work to create an exhaust that will sound good and maybe add a lil hp. I also have decided to try the diablo programmer. Any thoughts.

MBRP will be using my truck to develop and exhaust that will fit the Denali trucks. Hopefully we can work to create an exhaust that will sound good and maybe add a lil hp. I also have decided to try the diablo programmer. Any thoughts.

I was really impressed with MBRP on my Duramax years ago, especially for the price, so much I put it on every diesel afterwards. Never put on a gas vehicle though, very interested in the outcome.

(Subscribed)

All three of my diesels had MBRP on them. All were very well built. Icry I read most of your posts on programmers, anymore thought on the Diablo intune. Do they leave much on table for power that can be gained by a custom tune?

Do it, I had MBRP on my 05 Tacoma and my 03 sierra and loved them. This is the catback I've been waiting for them to make, a system with no resinators for a 6.2 double cab

I have had MBRP exhaust on two of my diesels and was impressed with the quality. I'm interested in the dual system for the 5.3 so let us know how it works out.

Archived