Rocky Ridge Trucks

Our dealership is looking into stocking some Rocky Ridge trucks. I was wondering if any forum members have one or experience with one. Any input would be appreciated positive or negative.

I was told they were the " official " truck modifier for gm and that it would not void any warranties if they do it. Now that's what I was told not an official statement, but most of the trucks I've seen are cookie cutter designs and nothing that you could really say was original or custom.

I'm at Classic GMC in Montgomery, AL. Rocky Ridge does protect the warranty and their stuff is high quality. They are the only ones we would deal with. I really want to get one the Stealth packages.

Our dealership is looking into stocking some Rocky Ridge trucks. I was wondering if any forum members have one or experience with one. Any input would be appreciated positive or negative.

Huge list of 'upgrades', mostly cosmetic. Those will probably be hard to sell.

My local dealership has several. I'd never pay what they want for them. The look nice, however they are not optioned very well. Most of the ones I've seen are base sierra or SLE's and they want 60K for them. That's just ridiculous.

My local dealership has several. I'd never pay what they want for them. The look nice, however they are not optioned very well. Most of the ones I've seen are base sierra or SLE's and they want 60K for them. That's just ridiculous.

I was concerned at first about the spec of the truck. They give us the option of giving them a truck off our lot or taking one of theirs. I may give them our 6.2 black denail off the showroom. I think it would be cool to mean up such a nice truck. It would be expensive, but very cool.

I was concerned at first about the spec of the truck. They give us the option of giving them a truck off our lot or taking one of theirs. I may give them our 6.2 black denail off the showroom. I think it would be cool to mean up such a nice truck. It would be expensive, but very cool.

But would anyone pay for it? Your going to take a 60K truck and add that stuff to it and charge them 15-20K for 5K worth of add-ons. Most people will just do it themselves.

I wouldn't do a Denali, I would do a lower end truck, when went to work at the local Chevy dealership they had a 2500 LTZ that had been done by ALC ( American luxury coach ) and they marked it up alot and they had a hard time selling it and they finally sold it and give the man a free cobalt( base model) in the deal after sitting on the lot for over a year.

Archived