dt4629 - 2014 Silverado High Country build (FEB 2015 TOTM)

dt4629

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Great looking truck man.

Gotta ask, does it still smell like a Leather Factory inside? The one I sat in at the dealership smelled like that. Couldve stayed there forever, till the salesman came up and I exited it before I broke something inside it LOL

Great looking truck man.

Gotta ask, does it still smell like a Leather Factory inside? The one I sat in at the dealership smelled like that. Couldve stayed there forever, till the salesman came up and I exited it before I broke something inside it LOL

I think it smelled like a normal new car smell, if that's what you mean. LOL.

Gorgeous truck Tastefully done.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you sir.

Wow, sweet truck! Only thing I would do is ditch the badges, door molding, chrome mirror caps, and the 4x4 stickers. Everything else got changed out to black, so I say ditch the chrome!

I thought about that, but I was afraid that would be too much black. I wanted some minor contrasts.

How is wind noise in the door jambs with those light bar mounts? I used rough country mounts for my 54" bar there is lots of noise trying to come through the door jambs even after i added more weather stripping.

There is some noise above 60mph, but with the radio on, I hardly notice it. Still kinda annoying, though.

quoting his huge post :nonod:

cant wait for some high country seats to end up on ebay. beautiful color

what did you pay roughly just for the rear tail lights, and where did you get them?

I got them from autoaccessoriesgarage.com. I don't remember the price, actually, but they're on there. Sorry!!!

quoting his huge post :nonod:

cant wait for some high country seats to end up on ebay. beautiful color

what did you pay roughly just for the rear tail lights, and where did you get them?

The headlights could be brighter. Not as bright as stock ones. The tailights are great.. Lots of compliments. No condensation issues.

• 7 months later...

Archived