2015 Tahoe-Movement in Drivers Seat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mine started right after I got it. After 24,000 miles & several visit & attempts to find/fix it, I hate to say it's still there. Goes back Friday for another extended visit.

Lahawthorn,

We recognize multiple visits to the dealer can be inconvenient and apologize for the ongoing frustration. Did you make it back to the dealer last Friday? Feel free to send us a PM with your contact info, VIN and the involved dealer if you'd like for us to follow up on your behalf. We'd be happy to do so and will be on the lookout for any updates.

Sincerely,

Eddie A.

GM Customer Care

Lahawthorn,

We recognize multiple visits to the dealer can be inconvenient and apologize for the ongoing frustration. Did you make it back to the dealer last Friday? Feel free to send us a PM with your contact info, VIN and the involved dealer if you'd like for us to follow up on your behalf. We'd be happy to do so and will be on the lookout for any updates.

Sincerely,

Eddie A.

GM Customer Care

Yes, I dropped it off Friday morning & Monday afternoon they called to tell me they could not do anything else to fix it. It is still shifting & clicking.

I sent the info in a PM to you Eddie A!

Yes, I dropped it off Friday morning & Monday afternoon they called to tell me they could not do anything else to fix it. It is still shifting & clicking.

I sent the info in a PM to you Eddie A!

TSB # 3743752 will fix your issues as long as they do the all the work and install all the components per the bulletin. It is a simple fix once thay have all the parts in hand.

• 2 weeks later...

TSB # 3743752 will fix your issues as long as they do the all the work and install all the components per the bulletin. It is a simple fix once thay have all the parts in hand.

Do you happen to know where I can find the bulletin online to bring to them? TIA!!

Do you happen to know where I can find the bulletin online to bring to them? TIA!!

I do not. They should be able to look up the # in their system and print a 2-3 page document with pictures to show them how to repair. I saw the document, but I did not get a copy of it.

Hi guys, I also have this issue with my 2015 yukon denali. I just called GMC dealer and gave them the TSB PI1376 number and told them my issue to make an appointment. They told me that its not listed under my specific VIN. They're gonna make me bring it in and I'm sure, try to reproduce the issue. I just hope they cover it. If not, any words of advice? Who should I speak with etc? Just because TSB isn't attached to my VIN on a 2015 vehicle doesn't mean its not happening and it shouldn't be attached.

Thanks in advance!

baylorfan05 - If there is a defective or broken part, your warranty will cover it. When you take the truck in, be as specific as possible. For example, if the seat moves under hard braking, have the service writer annotate it like that on the paper for the service tech. If possible, have the service writer hop in the truck and advise him how to duplicate the issue while you are in the passenger seat. If you drop off the truck without any guidance, you may get a reply that they coudn't duplicate.

• 1 month later...

I too have a 2015 Tahoe LTZ having issues with driver seat moving/shifting especially when turning/braking, knocking noise in steering column when turning the wheel and when stopped at a red light the engine shutters and hesitates like its about to kill I only have 15,000 miles on it and its sad because we purchased this vehicle after having a defective Dodge Durango just to spend more money on a vehicle and have issues all over again the vehicle is currently in the shop for these problems hopefully we made the right decision by purchasing it through a local dealership that will help get our issues resolved

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Mine does it too. A little off topic but has anyone noticed that their drivers seat leans to the left? I feel like I'm leaning towards the drivers window on the rear portion of the seat cushion. I'm going to take it to the dealer and see what they say.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just got my 15' Tahoe LTZ and with only 24k miles, I feel the same thing. I feel like I'm sliding toward the door and the bolster appears to be broken down as well as the leather starting to crack/stitching separation. It's really uncomfortable to drive. What did you find out from your dealer? Is it corrected?

• 1 year later...