Rancho quicklift loaded

there not going to make them for z71 is my understanding. I'm going to be installing them with the rs9000xl on my LTZ in the next 2 weeks. Will update after that. Just not happy with the RC 2" leveling kit when pulling a trailer. Makes the front end hop all over the place and not feel secure.

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

I called Rancho to find out what the exclusion was for. Their customer service guy did not know why but he was able to transfer to me to one of their tech's. He said the their quicklift loaded will work with z71's. The only reason they listed the exlusion was because of their recommended tire for the shocks would rub on the inner fender of the z71's. But they bolt on and work fine with stock tires he said. He also said the quicklift loaded 9000xl still bolts on to the new 2014 bodies as well. Hope this info helps!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Installing rancho quicklift in front and rs9000xl rears on Wednesday. I will post pics and let u guys know how it rides.

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Have you installed the Quicklift yet? Im very interested in this also. Looking forward to some pics and a review.

no I'm getting it installed this Wednesday. I already have RC 2" leveling kit so I'll be able to give a good review by comparing the two after I drive and pull my trailer for the day. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Just got everything installed about two hours ago. Right now I can only give u a review on how it drives compared to the rc2" leveling kit and I must say drives so great it's unreal. I have gone over the same bumps in the road I did with the rc kit and u can't even feel them now. So stable and no bouncing it's wonderful. Remember also had rs9000xl put in the rear. Plus I must say it looks better also. Front now looks a little higher then before. I will post more updates tomorrow night after I pull my trailer all day and post pics. So far [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Just got everything installed about two hours ago. Right now I can only give u a review on how it drives compared to the rc2" leveling kit and I must say drives so great it's unreal. I have gone over the same bumps in the road I did with the rc kit and u can't even feel them now. So stable and no bouncing it's wonderful. Remember also had rs9000xl put in the rear. Plus I must say it looks better also. Front now looks a little higher then before. I will post more updates tomorrow night after I pull my trailer all day and post pics. So far [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2] I look forward to your review tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Where did you get it installed? I may do it myself and just get an alignment afterwards. Looking forward to some pictures.... Thanks

tulsa truck works. Tulsa Oklahoma. Local shop only

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Update on rancho quicklift install and rs9000xl rear 14 silverado LTZ Max tow package. Once again nothing but positive results. Pulled my trailer all day. Around 4500 lbs. did not squat and drove amazing. The front end felt so tough and firm while pulling. No bouncing and rear is very strong now. I had the front set at 6 and rear at 5. I love the adjustable shocks. Great feature and can really tell the difference. This is night and day over a level kit. Obviously it cost more but if your someone that drives more than 10 miles a day and pulls a trailer every now and then I would definitely recommend this set up over a $65 leveling kit. Also my front came out to be 1/4 " higher in the front then the rc 2" leveling kit so I'm very pleased with that. I will post a few pics. We had bad weather today so not a lot of pics but can post more soon. Ask me any ?'s that I have not mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Looks nice

thanks. Ya I'm pretty sure a 305 55 20 will fit next tire replacement. Currently has 305 50 20 with plenty of room left even at full turn

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

thanks. Ya I'm pretty sure a 305 55 20 will fit next tire replacement. Currently has 305 50 20 with plenty of room left even at full turn

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Im wanting to run a 295/55/20 or a 285/55/20

Im wanting to run a 295/55/20 or a 285/55/20

ya I like 295 55 20 but can't find one in all terrain. I don't want a mud terrain and that's all I can find

Sent from my iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Archived