Post up your Summit White Silverado/Sierra

what's your personal best?>.... right now, which will be hard to beat.. is 12.62 for me..(she's on the wall)....took measurements and pics, clean release of course!... caught out of Lake Austin, here in Austin.. .i have a ranch out in Fayette Co., biggest out there is 9.4... this year alone, in the spring, my buddy pulled out 2 over 8, and i got one over 8... so a good year so far.. cant wait for the fall!!!..

Tight lines!

So far, a 6.6 pounder last year (4 oz. from $1500 big fish). I'm still learning, got a long way to go. I do OK banging the banks, but there is definitely an art to deep water where the big girls hang out, and im still not too good at that.

I carry a scale, tape measure, and of course my phone for pics for the day im fortunate enough to get one worth of hanging on the wall. Its been so hot down here, the bite is all but non-existent, like you, im REALLY looking forward to cooler weather and the explosive top water bites!

Tight lines.

• Like 1

Is there anyone out there in the white truck world that has color matched in-channel window visors/deflectors? I'd love to see pictures. I have always used AVS and had them painted to match on my previous trucks. I have decided to use Weathertech or EGR for this truck because they're getting better reviews, but I'm not sure how the front window visors will look painted white. Both WeatherTech and EGR run down the front of the window behind the mirror, and that's the part that I'm unsure how it will look. Thanks!!

Is there anyone out there in the white truck world that has color matched in-channel window visors/deflectors? I'd love to see pictures. I have always used AVS and had them painted to match on my previous trucks. I have decided to use Weathertech or EGR for this truck because they're getting better reviews, but I'm not sure how the front window visors will look painted white. Both WeatherTech and EGR run down the front of the window behind the mirror, and that's the part that I'm unsure how it will look. Thanks!!

Let me know if you find them. I've googled my ass off and havent been able to come up with any color matched. I too have the white truck and would much rather them be white, but doesnt look like anyone is making them yet. I guess i'll just wind up going with the smoke/standard dark color. Driving me nuts not to be able to crack my window in the rain without getting soaked, so i'm getting ready to order some.

Looks like i'll be going with the EGR's. The weathertech reviews arent very good. rear visors have those little metal clips (i had those on my 03 duramax and was NOT happy with the fitment on the rear). It appears EGR has addressed the issues the Weathertech has and improved upon it.

Ive got a little side job to do in a week or two so it looks like i'll be ordering the EGR vent visors and the Weathertech floorliners for the inside.

Let me know if you find them. I've googled my ass off and havent been able to come up with any color matched. I too have the white truck and would much rather them be white, but doesnt look like anyone is making them yet. I guess i'll just wind up going with the smoke/standard dark color. Driving me nuts not to be able to crack my window in the rain without getting soaked, so i'm getting ready to order some.

I haven't been able to find anything either but AVS has a low profile stick on that come color matched: https://www.lundinternational.com/avs/newproducts/ventvisors+and+window+deflectors/color-match+low+profile+ventvisor

I have always had them painted in the past and that's my plan this time, should I decide to.

Looks like i'll be going with the EGR's. The weathertech reviews arent very good. rear visors have those little metal clips (i had those on my 03 duramax and was NOT happy with the fitment on the rear). It appears EGR has addressed the issues the Weathertech has and improved upon it.

Ive got a little side job to do in a week or two so it looks like i'll be ordering the EGR vent visors and the Weathertech floorliners for the inside.

I have always used AVS in-channel in the past, but I had a problem with rear ones falling out on my Yukon. The rear window on my truck is a lot longer than the Yukon window and there are a lot of bad reviews for the same thing. I prefer the look of the AVS on the front window because it doesn't run down the front side of the window, but I'm done dealing with trying to keep the rears from falling out. I have actually bought and installed the weathertech brand on my truck. I'm happy with their quality so far. I too read the same reviews about weathertechs, but I decided to give them a try since they had the clips for the rears. The clips are little bit of a PITA, but seem to be pretty effective if someone takes their time and installs everything correctly. IMO, the folks having problems with the rear weathertechs aren't installing them correctly.