In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

XBox 360 Racing game help

MikeNH

Hey everyone.

I'm having trouble finding anything concrete on this so I figured I'd turn here to see what I can get out of the forum.

I'm looking to get a racing game for my friend's son (10 y/o) for his 360. Specifically what I want out of the game is the old school split screen 2-player ability. He had a PS2 that finally bit the dust and he loved playing against myself or his dad. They recently got him the 360 but he has no racing games like this so I figured that'd make a fun Christmas gift. Any suggestions? Cost isn't critical since the games don't get above $60 or so anyhow.

Does it? I'll check the back of the boxes on the ones I have later. I think I still have FH and F4 at home.

FH2 just came out though I have read it's online multiplayer only.

Split/Second is an old racing game with weapons, it would be A BLAST in two player split screen. Warning: The AI is famous for cheating.

http://www.amazon.com/Split-Second-Xbox-360/dp/B002ACFZ10

Edited by SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes, excellent recommendation, thanks! I met my friends and their son for dinner today and exchanged gifts. He completed the first challenge and did quite well. Then we did two player. He picked a early-70s Vette like his parents have, I picked a Ferrari 458. Smoked him. Then he picked a ZR1, I picked a Veyron. He got real pissed after losing again. :lol: 3rd match we both did 458s and he won. Little punk put me into a wall on the last corner of the final lap. :lol: He loves it so I'm glad I asked on here.

• Like 1

Sounds like you picked out the right game and as long as you enjoy it.

I really like Forza 5.

It was for my friends kid, not me. He just likes playing his dad and I and now that he's a bit older I can beat him now and then and not cause a meltdown. :lol:

Just picked up Forza 3. Once you complete one race on single player it opens split screen. Actually it's a pretty fun game.

I have Forza 3; and it has the '09 Aveo5, which is essentially the Hatchback Version of my '10 Aveo Sedan. its fun to do things to the Digital Aveo, that I would NEVER Do in my REAL Aveo!

• 7 years later...

The XBox 360 with its racing games is a cool gaming console. It has enhanced graphics that create realistic sound and bursting colors that make you forget that you are in front of your TV. Now you can follow  IEcasimile to learn more new things about the no deposit bonus ireland. The best part is they offer XBox 360 Racing game help because they have a console problem solution software that helps the user to solve their problems regarding the Xbox gaming console.