Vintage GMC Logo License plate

http://www.carid.com/eurosport-daytona/eurosport-daytona-stainless-steel-license-plate-16023910.html

What do you think of these Vintage Logo license plates?

I just bought a 2015 Onyx Black GMC 2500 HD SLT and in need of a plate to replace the dealer one that was installed on my truck.

Sierra Boy

If you like it then get it, but personally I would only get that for an old GMC and not a new one. Plus you already have a GMC logo on the grille lol. If you want to stick with truck related to yours you could get a 2500HD plate. Or if you have the Duramax then a Duramax plate.

Thanks...like the vintage design but not the plate so much. Thought about USA-1 original plate but that is Chevrolet and looks better on my 67 Nova SS

Sierra Boy

Sierra Boy,

I have a 2015 GMC Sierra HD 2500 SLT All Terrain and I was a bit annoyed that the truck never shipped with the License Plate Filler piece. In Canada it depends on which province the truck is shipped to. I prefer the clean flush look. I had my dealer order the chrome filler piece instead of using a plate. Costly at around ($150 Cdn) but I prefer the clean look over a liscence plate.

Cheers

Funny...I never wanted a front license plate as I told the dealer to not put it on. I found the chrome piece that you speak of under the rear seat today in plastic. Must have come with truck?

Sierra Boy

Archived