Canadian Meet for Ontario and WNY members

elee33

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Another Ontario guy here. There are lots of small Provincial Parks and Conservation Areas that can host a group such as ourselves. We just need to find middle ground for the interested parties. A couple around Hamilton/Burlington spring to mind: Valens, Mountsberg, 50 Point, Rock Point... Lake Shore along Lake Erie is an awesome place to cruise too...

Sounds like a fun idea for sure!! I would love to do the GM Powertrain car show in St. Catharines, but I will be away that weekend...and I'd probably bring my '78 Vette anyways....

• 1 month later...

Why is Ottawa always thrown off the map... Ask any American on this site what the capital of Canada is. I think we should have it closer to here.

I would guess it's because we're Eastern Ontario. So far, looks like just you and I for eastern.

Too bad you weren't able to make it to the show! It was an awesome one with 642 registrants this year!!

Oh Man. Sounds like it was lots of fun!

I'll have a photo and video gallery posted once I sift through all the images.

That would be great. Thanks.

Should be posted in the next day or so. Lots of great shots! I was the official photographer for the event so they have to look good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Been a long time since anyone posted in here. Anybody up for an Ontario meet-up? NY state members of course welcome too.

• 4 months later...

Archived