Canadian Meet for Ontario and WNY members

elee33

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since this thread is getting pretty old I started a new one to hopefully get some guys together for a meet in the Southern Ontario/Western New York state area for a meet this summer.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/169671-calling-all-southern-ontario-and-wny-members/?do=findComment&comment=1577788

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm located in the Ottawa area and I'd definitely be up for meeting some place. I'd imagine it'll probably be around Toronto from what I've read so far and that's totally fine. I could bring a few buddies with their GM products too.

Glad to see some interest generating here! Keep it going and we'll definitely shoot for something this summer. :thumbs:

• 5 weeks later...

Glad to see some interest generating here! Keep it going and we'll definitely shoot for something this summer. :thumbs:

Hey we need to spread the word on our meet. Do you know if there is a GTA/Southern Ontario truck club?

If not maybe its something we can look into starting up.

Hey we need to spread the word on our meet. Do you know if there is a GTA/Southern Ontario truck club?

If not maybe its something we can look into starting up.

There is a group on FB of truck drivers in the 905 but it seems more for selling stuff than anything else. Seems to be enough interest even right here to get people together for at least a small meet. If you know of friends who would be interested why not just tell them about this forum a direct them to this thread and we can put something together. :driving:

• 1 month later...

1. Where would your location of choice be for a meet in Ontario?

2. Would anyone in or close to Niagara be interested in a meet up at the cruise night in Niagara Falls at No Frills on a Sunday night sometime?

Archived