What's your job?

LaserBlueZ71

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Along with working here and going through an industrial maintenance course, i just added on the load of studying for my real estate license

You need to come to the Chevy dealer near me, the part desk guy tried to tell me GM Dosent sell oil filters for duramaxes. This is also the same guy that tried to tell me GM didn't make a manual transmission Cruze

I agree. I wish he worked at my dealership too. I need help finding parts (painted chrome door handle) [emoji27]

You get daily checks?

so long

j-ten-ner

No i get paid once a week. Its direct deposit which i hate because then i cant see the cute girl at the bank who is 19 also. I asked her out today and she said she had a boyfriend. I've had a crush on her for over a year now. She seems to be a barrel of fun

No i get paid once a week. Its direct deposit which i hate because then i cant see the cute girl at the bank who is 19 also. I asked her out today and she said she had a boyfriend. I've had a crush on her for over a year now. She seems to be a barrel of fun

lol...withdraw 20 bucks a day and go to her and deposit again. So you can see her daily... :) .

Good luck.

so long

j-ten-ner

lol...withdraw 20 bucks a day and go to her and deposit again. So you can see her daily... :) .

Good luck.

so long

j-ten-ner

I live with my dad in illinois lol. 130$ isnt working out well. I plan on starting community college in the fall but i'm breaking even after gas with this job. Lol 20$ a day isn't a bad idea but she'll still have a boyfriend

I'll pass on some of the best advice I've ever been given... "There are plenty of other fish in the sea"

Right. But it doesn't hurt to be a little persistent.

At the end she said that she has a boyfriend.

BUT...she didn't say "no"...

:cool:

so long

j-ten-ner

Right. But it doesn't hurt to be a little persistent.

At the end she said that she has a boyfriend.

BUT...she didn't say "no"...

:cool:

so long

j-ten-ner

I love this place because i can come here with girl problems and truck problems [emoji23][emoji85]. I think i'm going to school for law enforcement to become a police officer

About 8 years ago my brother had a crush on a girl. Pretty and super smart, of course she had a boyfriend. He kept waiting. They are a perfect match :)

Jobwise.... I used to work as a flagger / tcp for a while - I like construction (guys) and machinery, and the different sites we would work at. But I loved cleaning a lot more, and since I had my own company I'm planning on starting all over again - I'm also used to being my own boss which is just nice.

Good luck!!

Archived