Post photos of your 2500/3500 HD's

not the greatest pic but got some new tires for the factory wheels to run during the winter. 275/65R20 Toyo ATII All weather. Haven't tested them out a whole lot yet but so far very pleased with how quiet and smooth they are, and handling the early snowfall great so far. 

11.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's new temporary home in texas.  Washed, waxed, and polished and it provided cover for a furry creature.  Also a pic of me loaded down prior to the drive from PA to TX.

IMG_20191214_102408_01.jpg

c856c230-a235-4963-a217-2d25d41b8986.jpg

IMG_20191204_143559905_HDR.jpg

Edited by Princess_jamie
Uploaded another photo
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, theJman said:

That color really pops when it's waxed.

Thank you.  2.5 hours to clean the 1650 mile grime off.  My next task for the truck is paint sealing and replace the drop in bed liner with a spray in.  Hard to believe it's got 40k (33 were mine) miles on it already in the 14 months of owning it.  Hope to keep it nice for many years to come.  

5 minutes ago, Princess_jamie said:

Thank you.  2.5 hours to clean the 1650 mile grime off.  My next task for the truck is paint sealing and replace the drop in bed liner with a spray in.  Hard to believe it's got 40k (33 were mine) miles on it already in the 14 months of owning it.  Hope to keep it nice for many years to come.  

You drive 2500 miles a month???  Wow, that's impressive.  So too is the fact it takes you only 2.5 hours to wash and wax the truck.  That's 8 hours of work for me...  ?

12 minutes ago, theJman said:

You drive 2500 miles a month???  Wow, that's impressive.  So too is the fact it takes you only 2.5 hours to wash and wax the truck.  That's 8 hours of work for me...  ?

Use to but now but the next few years while I'm in Texas till I moved back to PA, I only live 3 miles from work and 7 miles from the airport where back in PA I lived 60-100 miles away from work/ airport.  I gave my commuter car to my mom to take care of my sister after her miscarriage and never reclaimed my car and all of a sudden got transferred to Texas.  I just kept driving my truck daily and never looked back.  Highly inconvenient in the DC area for parking.  Been a great truck and no issues aside from a leaking headlight cover replaced under warranty.