Borla ATAK with 6.2 CC Std Bed

Good morning,

First post here. I made an account because I liked what I saw on this forum. Previously owned a 1985 S10 Tahoe, a 1998 S10, a 2004 Sierra CC SLT, and a 2012 Sierra 2500 HD.

Loved the 2500HD, but sold it because the Marines erroneously thought I wanted to move to Okinawa, Japan...

I will be back stateside in July-ish, and looking to take delivery of my new truck. 2015 Sierra 1500 SLT CC Std Box All Terrain.

From what I gather, it takes a little work to even get the Borla exhaust for the CC Std Bed from the GM stock accessory. They offer it for the CC std box Denali but you have to dig a bit to get it for the non-Denali.

I would like something a little more aggressive and have decided on the Borla ATAK with dual rear exit. But they don't make it specifically for the CC std box as far as I can find. Several suggestions I have found said just to order the CC sht box and add a 10" section of pipe between the stock and Borla system.

Has anyone installed a full Borla ATAK catback on a 6.2 with CC std box? What did you do?

Thanks.

Jeff

I had one installed when I picked up my truck, ordered in December, arrived Feb 7th, the Borla sounds nice, but not too loud. It has the butterfly valves in it so the V4-V8 cut down still work correctly. 2015 6.2 CC Standard bed

I had one installed when I picked up my truck, ordered in December, arrived Feb 7th, the Borla sounds nice, but not too loud. It has the butterfly valves in it so the V4-V8 cut down still work correctly. 2015 6.2 CC Standard bed

You have the Borla from GM, or aftermarket?

I am looking for the aftermarket ATAK system, not what GM sells. Borla doesn't curently list the ATAK for a 6.2 CC Std bed.

You have the Borla from GM, or aftermarket?

I am looking for the aftermarket ATAK system, not what GM sells. Borla doesn't curently list the ATAK for a 6.2 CC Std bed.

I have the one GM sells, had it put on when the truck came in,

• 3 years later...