Rawyzf's 2015 Silverado Z71 Build

Rawyzf

24 minutes ago, slj2008 said:

Ryan - Good looking car, But Winter is coming , and you wish you had your truck ????

Thanks!  Sounds like a trick question!

Yes, I do miss having a pickup, but would I change from what I have now, no.  I have a fun summer car, and I have a daily driver (while not near as nice as the Truck) is very good in the snow, and has plenty of power.  What I miss most about the truck is having a bed to throw stuff in easily.  With the Aspen, I have to move seats and stuff around...but it's still ok :).

• 1 year later...
On 5/11/2016 at 3:31 PM, Rawyzf said:

Swapped out the Flowmaster Super 40 for a Borla 40359 today. I did this in hopes to quiet it down just a tad since headers will be going in this weekend. I watch a video with headers and the Super 40, and it was a little louder than I liked. So, I'm going to try this out. If it's too loud, I'll probably go with that Magnaflow 22".

Here are videos of the Borla 40359:

Start Up:

Rev:

Cruising (one punch part way through):

Take Off (Wet, so spinning a bit):

I know this was an old setup, but when you added the borla muffler here, I see it’s clamped. Did you need reducers, etc? 
I am looking to do this on the cheap for now and get it welded later when I have the extra cash to throw at it.

I know this was an old setup, but when you added the borla muffler here, I see it’s clamped. Did you need reducers, etc? 
I am looking to do this on the cheap for now and get it welded later when I have the extra cash to throw at it.
No reducers....same OD.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You didn’t have leaks with the 2.75” going into 3”?

Humm, maybe it was the magnaflow I didn't have to expand. Borla, I think I had to have a small piece added.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk