2011 GMC 1500 - front brake torque specs? (JF3)

Torque specs. from my 2010 shop manual :

(2007-2013 GMT-900)

Front Brake Caliper Bleeder Screw :

106 lb in

Front Brake Caliper Bracket Mounting Bolt :

148 lb ft

Front Brake Caliper Guide Pin Bolt

74 lb ft

Brake Hose to Caliper Bolt

30 lb ft

Rear Brake Caliper Bracket Mounting Bolt

122 lb ft

Rear Brake Caliper Guide Pin Bolt

28 lb ft

Brake Disc Retaining Screw

106 lb in

Sent from my crappy iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

I work at a friends 4 wheel drive shop in my spare time and had him get me one for my home garage. I do all of my own work so I figured I may as well have the reference books from GM to be sure things are perfect. It's a GM book, it was something like $250.00 for the complete 4 book set and everything, not exactly sure where he gets them.

You can pick yourself up a Haynes or Chilton repair manual (2007-2013 Silverado/GMC Sierra) at most auto parts chain stores much cheaper. It will contain all torque specs. and most anything you may need to know when working on your truck.

Sent from my crappy iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Of if you are like me and have a computer in your garage, subscribe to Alldata at $27 per year

I did not realize it was that cheap, this k I will subscribe. No computer in garage, just read in house.

How much info do you get from the home user all data subscription?

Schematics, how tos, torque specs, capacities, part numbers, and probably more that i dont use. The schematics to me have paid for the subscriptions i have

Of if you are like me and have a computer in your garage, subscribe to Alldata at $27 per year

I have a computer in my garage but it's sometimes easier using the book if there's something that I need to look for.

Good posting, that's a fair price for a subscription seeing how much the actual GM manuals cost.

I have a computer in my garage but it's sometimes easier using the book if there's something that I need to look for.

Good posting, that's a fair price for a subscription seeing how much the actual GM manuals cost.

I keep an old laptop in there. Use it to play music to my stereo, youtube, and Alldata

Helms wants $275 for the manual for my truck. May only keep it 3 years, so I think I will go alldata.

Can you print pages off of alldata?

I keep an old laptop in there. Use it to play music to my stereo, youtube, and Alldata

Helms wants $275 for the manual for my truck. May only keep it 3 years, so I think I will go alldata.

Can you print pages off of alldata?

Your initial is $27/yr then each after is $16/yr. Right now i paid $27 for my GMC and added a 2011 F150 I am working on for the $16

Archived