LockPick for the IntelliLink?

Nope. They are not developing one as far as I know. LockPick has been slipping here lately. They haven't rolled out any new stuff in a while.

I got this unit and I have been happy with it. I have a 32 Gig USB stick in the console with a stack of movies for myself and the kids. Works great once you figure out the right resolution and bitrate on how to render your videos to.

http://gm-navigation.com/gm/gmc-navs/2013-2015-gm-video-in-motion-and-navigation-unlock.html

They also have a module that allows you to mirror your phone on the head-unit as well.

I was going to suggest MVI as well. I had a lockpick on my wife's Grand Caravan for one reason mainly- so that she could set a navigation address when I was driving. GM has thankfully done something reasonably intelligent and even though they pop up a warning, they allow you to tell it "I'm the passenger" and let you proceed.

I was going to suggest MVI as well. I had a lockpick on my wife's Grand Caravan for one reason mainly- so that she could set a navigation address when I was driving. GM has thankfully done something reasonably intelligent and even though they pop up a warning, they allow you to tell it "I'm the passenger" and let you proceed.

i thought this was the case as well but it seems that the car is detecting the passenger to offer this..unless its a setting somewhere im missing

Passenger presence system. Primary purpose is to gage the size of the occupant. But like so many other sensors today the data can be used for many other purposes.

That has got to be the most logical use of that sensor I have ever found. :)

The lockpick was also nice when we would have to adjust movies when the kids were little. Now that they're 12 and 13 they don't really speak to us any longer and stare at their phones.

Archived