2012/13 running boards work!

Well im very pumped to say I found some new 2012 black running boards for my truck (2015 all terrain) my buddy had some at his shop so we test fitted his chrome set and they fit very nicely I will have pics on Thursday as that's when I'm putting them on the truck and ill have pictures! Was just to stoked Nd had to make a thread so people can no that they fit! They do sit higher and a bit more tucked in then how the 2015 ones sit but I honestly prefer that looks way cleaner! [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] will have pictures to follow guys also ordering leds tonight and more truck stuff is starting to make its way to me :)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Yup, I gave a set of 2013 factory running boards to my son for his '15 Sierra. Bolted right up!

20150617_122648.jpg

20150617_125706.jpg

20150617_122706.jpg

Feet fit ok on the boards, or is it tight? My 13yr old dog needs them more than my 5yr old son.

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

Feet fit ok on the boards, or is it tight? My 13yr old dog needs them more than my 5yr old son.

It's tight for humans. Have to use the assist handles.

Yup I went from 07-13 steps and u have to step side ways to get on or off or your foot will slip right off it. They hug the body too much . Went with 2015 crew cabs and it's a big difference.

That's what I was afraid of. I like the idea of a more tucked step, but will stick with what I have now.

This is my 10.5" boot on the side steps. I couldn't get half my foot on the 07-13 steps when I had them on my 14. Here are pics of the crew cab 6" steps on my double cab.

Much better in my opinion. Even better that I got them on Craigslist for $125 because the guy was 6'6" and didn't need them.

559E3C39-C861-468D-94C0-F6E03C8D5453.jpg

73AFED4A-4C29-4DED-9D52-DB0BF4FC1AF8.jpg

I try not to wear my dirty work boots in my new truck LOL don't want it to stink but im happy with how they look and sit it's the look I was going for and purpose. And thanks i love this truck!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Archived