has anybody order from here

has anybody every ordered rims and tires from customwheeloffset.com or mrwheeldeal.com if so can i please have some feed back on your experince. Because i have a quote from mrwheeldeal.com and both websites they send you to paypal to make final payment. they both have good deals on rim and tire packages just wanting some feed back before i drop 2400 dollars thank you in advance

I have not.. but I wanna ad my 2 cents... if I were you and was going to spend $2,400 on wheels and tires.. I would look around localy and see if they can price match. But if you want to buy from the places you listed then look up there business online. I'm sure if they was somebody upset or had bad experience with them they would write some feedback or something.. anyways good luck

I got my wheels and tires from mrwheeldeal. They were great to deal with, always willing to answer questions and help out. Payment went smooth as well as the shipping.

Cwo is here in MN. I've chatted with them a few time on local CL deals, but never pulled the trigger. They seem legit though.

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

thank you guys for all of your help. well i have until Thursday to make a decision cause that is when my quote from mrwheeldeal.com runs out. but just if anybody is asking the quote is for 20x10 -24mm moto metal m0970 and 4 nitro terra grapplers g2 305/55/20. tpms locking lug nuts mount and balance, and shipping. i did go to all three off road shops in my area none would price match and all of them wanted 3,000 or more dollars for the same set up.

Wow I got basically the exact same set up. The only difference is my mo970 wheels are 20x9 +18 but I have the same exact tires. I didn't try customwheel offset...I used Mrwheeldeal and Extreme Customs against each other to get the best deal, but ended up buying from Discount Tire. If you are looking for the absolute best price then Mrwheeldeal or Extreme Customs will probably get you that.

My Discount Tire was able to price match the wheels and tires separately. They actually beat the deals. Discount Tire ended up a little more expensive, but that is because I opted for the replacement guarantee for each tire, which is $50 per tire. I also didn't bother getting new TPMS for the tires, Discount can just move over the original ones. I would at least give Discount Tire a chance since you'll be able to give free tire rotations for the life of the tire as well. Show up there with the total amount you were quoted and then also the best prices you can find for just the wheels and just the tires. They ended up cutting costs all over the place (discount on lugs, additional money off of tires, 1/2 price for 1 of the wheels).

Good luck

Wow I got basically the exact same set up. The only difference is my mo970 wheels are 20x9 +18 but I have the same exact tires. I didn't try customwheel offset...I used Mrwheeldeal and Extreme Customs against each other to get the best deal, but ended up buying from Discount Tire. If you are looking for the absolute best price then Mrwheeldeal or Extreme Customs will probably get you that.

My Discount Tire was able to price match the wheels and tires separately. They actually beat the deals. Discount Tire ended up a little more expensive, but that is because I opted for the replacement guarantee for each tire, which is $50 per tire. I also didn't bother getting new TPMS for the tires, Discount can just move over the original ones. I would at least give Discount Tire a chance since you'll be able to give free tire rotations for the life of the tire as well. Show up there with the total amount you were quoted and then also the best prices you can find for just the wheels and just the tires. They ended up cutting costs all over the place (discount on lugs, additional money off of tires, 1/2 price for 1 of the wheels).

Good luck

thanks man. I checked no discount tire in my area

Just be aware of the tpms system, I talk to mr wheel deal also but I passed because to get the tpms from them was 40 a tire then I would have to get them reprogrammed to my truck or buy the tool to do it myself. Made the hole free balance and such not so attractive to me.

Archived