Line X

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be sure and confirm they will remove the bed tiedown plugs and shoot the tailgate cover plate separately before they start, so you don't have any surprises.

Yeah I thought about that. I think I'll take my hooks off before I get there.

I'm scheduled Monday and $450 including mil discount. A place in New Hampshire quoted me $550 and I asked about military discount and his response was "umm I don't usually do that but I could take off $20 if that helps" haha. I figured NH would of been cheaper than Maine

Nice!

I dropped my truck off this morning for Line-X Premium. I'm nervous lol. Told them to make sure to remove all the plugs before they spray. The guy I'd been speaking with wasn't there when I dropped off, so I hope they get it right. Anyway for me to look and tell whether it for sure has the premium coating?? Is the standard pretty dull compared to the premium?? Fingers crossed!! :-/

Sent from my Note 4

Dont worry about it man, just keep your reciept. If it fades bring it back.

he's got a point and they do have a warranty on it.

I dropped my truck off this morning for Line-X Premium. I'm nervous lol. Told them to make sure to remove all the plugs before they spray. The guy I'd been speaking with wasn't there when I dropped off, so I hope they get it right. Anyway for me to look and tell whether it for sure has the premium coating?? Is the standard pretty dull compared to the premium?? Fingers crossed!! :-/

Sent from my Note 4

post some pics when you get it back and let me know how long it takes.

he's got a point and they do have a warranty on it.

post some pics when you get it back and let me know how long it takes.

Got it back and I think it looks great!! I'm totally happy with it....not sure how long it took bc I dropped off the morning after work and just picked it up this afternoon. Most places I spoke with said it would take 3 hours or so. Here are a few pics....not the best as the weather is pretty crappy here and raining off and on. They removed my tie down plugs just like I asked and they put them back in and they fit just fine. post-147599-14434778605_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Note 4

post-147599-144347787565_thumb.jpg

post-147599-14434778605_thumb.jpg

Couple moreattachicon.gif2015-09-28 18.06.02.jpgattachicon.gif2015-09-28 18.09.23.jpg

Sent from my Note 4

God dam that looks amazing!!!

not sure if i got the premium or platinum but i paid $300 cash for my line-x with the lifetime warranty

That's a good price

Wonder if they can make the line x white? Yeah I know it will get dirty but I don't care as long as it protects my bed! I love the white in the bed!

They can, there is an additional charge to color match but can be done. There are some pics floating around of a white one I saw recently.

Sent from my Note 4

Edit: here is a pic I found online....http://www.sarasotalinex.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/white-truck-001-1024x768.jpg

They can, there is an additional charge to color match but can be done. There are some pics floating around of a white one I saw recently.

Sent from my Note 4

Edit: here is a pic I found online....http://www.sarasotalinex.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/white-truck-001-1024x768.jpg

now that looks amazing!!!

Archived