Line X

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the Line-X Premium. I looked at the Platinum, but couldnt justify the additional cost. The premium has the UV protection and is plenty strong for my needs. I think I paid $550 for my 5ft8in bed under the rails with a military discount. Not to bad for the best bed protection out there IMO.

I got the Line-X Premium. I looked at the Platinum, but couldnt justify the additional cost. The premium has the UV protection and is plenty strong for my needs. I think I paid $550 for my 5ft8in bed under the rails with a military discount. Not to bad for the best bed protection out there IMO.

Yeah I was looking at the premium cause of the fade proof. I've seen bed liners all faded and it looks bad. I didn't know they had military discounts, I just have to not forget to ask!

Well I know the Line-X of Fort Worth gives a military discount, I dont know about where your at. Its up to the owners I think. Doesn't hurt to ask though. Good Luck.

Well I know the Line-X of Fort Worth gives a military discount, I dont know about where your at. Its up to the owners I think. Doesn't hurt to ask though. Good Luck.

Yeah it doesn't hurt to ask. Got a question how thick is ur line x? Do you have any bad comments?

Its pretty thick, I dont have an exact measurement, I'de say close to a 1/4 inch. No complaints here. I like it so much, I got my RKI toolbox sprayed inside and out with the premium Line-X aswell. I originally got the box sprayed in my last truck. Removed the toolbox when I sold the truck. Bought my new one and got the bed Line-Xed and put the tool box in. I was worried that the box would have faded a little, but when I installed it they both matched, about 3 year difference.. I was impressed.

Platinum in May of 2014, still looks rich black and awesome. Paid a little North of $600, IIRC. Had my truck now for 2 yrs and 10 days.

My bed is exposed while at work, and absolutely no signs of fading like some of the Rhino and standard Line-X liners I've seen.

Worth every penny, IMO. I've actually contemplated getting my rockers and lower body sprayed with the Platinum.

Yeah guys I think it will be around 500. Still waiting for the quote. I got a question. I used my truck bed to haul some stuff and I scraped it up and I was wondering if that makes a difference on application? It's not rusting nothing.

Archived