K2XX 5.3L Pic Request - Flex Fuel sensor mounted on the frame

Did you order the mount for the sensor and fuel lines?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Nope, do you happen to know part numbers? I figured the existing line brackets would work still.

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

Nope, do you happen to know part numbers? I figured the existing line brackets would work still.

Yeah I list the factory part numbers below but you need at least one bracket. There is a specific bracket that holds the sensor and bottom fuel line to the frame once you install the sensor. Without the sensor and bottom fuel like would be floating. Other than that I was going to order 4 or 5 fuel line clips just in case any break and it looks I may need an additional two once the new fuel lines and flex hoses are installed.

Link to parts

Clip for sensor and fuel (20967866) - 14 on diagram

Fuel line clips(15168646) - 12 on diagram

Below are the parts I was going to order

Flex Fuel Sensor - 13577429

Flex Fuel Sensor Clip - 20967866

Flex hose/fuel line (towards engine) - 23171538

Flex hose/fuel line (towards fuel tank) - 20967834

Fuel line (towards engine) - 23171532

Fuel line (towards fuel tank) - 23158923

Fuel line clips - 15168646

Edited by crafferty
  • Like 1

I will keep you posted. My tuner (who is also doing the install) mentioned something about the fuel lines needing some tweaking (not sure if that is because I have a 5.3, will have to cross reference vs 6.2 part numbers).

Truck is at the tuner, he as the baseline and 91Oct tune and dyno completed. He is planning on the E85 tune/dyno tomorrow.

• Like 1

I will keep you posted. My tuner (who is also doing the install) mentioned something about the fuel lines needing some tweaking (not sure if that is because I have a 5.3, will have to cross reference vs 6.2 part numbers).

Truck is at the tuner, he as the baseline and 91Oct tune and dyno completed. He is planning on the E85 tune/dyno tomorrow.

Sounds good. Let me know what your guy says about the tweaking. I'd like as much detail as possible.

Edited by crafferty

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?/topic/179602-Tuned-and-Converted-to-Flex-Fuel-(2015-Silverado-5.3L)

Tuned and Converted to Flex Fuel (2015 Silverado 5.3L)

I need to get pics.

Edited by Rawyzf

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?/topic/179602-Tuned-and-Converted-to-Flex-Fuel-(2015-Silverado-5.3L)

Tuned and Converted to Flex Fuel (2015 Silverado 5.3L)

I need to get pics.

Great numbers for the 5.3L! I can't imagine how my 6.2L will react to E85. When you get a moment let me know what your tuner said about the fuel lines.

• Like 2

Great numbers for the 5.3L! I can't imagine how my 6.2L will react to E85. When you get a moment let me know what your tuner said about the fuel lines.

He's been posting on that thread above, cmon over [emoji4]