Borla GM Exhaust

So I picked up a used GM Borla dual rear exit catback off craigslist. Have all the parts and instructions. Issue is I cant tell if it was the right part number with correct length I pipe for my Crew Cab short bed.

Can anyone measure the length of their GM Borla I pipe so I can rule out part numbers?

Thanks,

Josh

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I picked up a used GM Borla dual rear exit catback off craigslist. Have all the parts and instructions. Issue is I cant tell if it was the right part number with correct length I pipe for my Crew Cab short bed.

Can anyone measure the length of their GM Borla I pipe so I can rule out part numbers?

Thanks,

Josh

I'm kinda misunderstanding you. Do you have a part number for the kit you bought? Or are you trying to figure out what part number you received? You need 19303333.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

I'm kinda misunderstanding you. Do you have a part number for the kit you bought? Or are you trying to figure out what part number you received? You need 19303333.

Hey sorry trying to figure out what part number I have. Only difference in kits is the length of the I-pipe. Box had no part number, instructions listed all part numbers. I got it for 400 so it was worth it no matter what. Worst case Id add some pipe in.

I measured today and my I-pipe is 45.5 inches. I heard back from Borla actually after posting this and they said that I have the right one. Now I just have to find time to get it on.

It pays a half hour of labor so it shouldn't be too hard to install. Good luck. I really enjoy mine.

I would like to get a borla dual exhaust out back and I was wondering if I take it to the shop that they can bend it or not. I've seen some trucks here were the exhaust points back but to the sides and is kinda tucked under the bumper.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. The sport is the one I'm looking for. I just didn't see it specified in the Chevy parts website.

GM borla exhaust is only available in touring. If u want sport, u need 2 go with borla. I have 1 for sale!! Brand new in box, make me an offer if interested.

• 2 months later...

GM borla exhaust is only available in touring. If u want sport, u need 2 go with borla. I have 1 for sale!! Brand new in box, make me an offer if interested.

Yes, borla Exhaust is still for sale. Brand new in the box. Its the sport exhaust for a 6.2 litre engine Yukon Denali. Send me an email.

Thanks.

Archived