2016 SLT lights in 14/15 SLT/All Terrain almost done

On 3/15/2019 at 12:44 PM, BringTheRain403 said:

What's the going rate now a days for this setup? I have the Denali lights on my truck with Vann's harness and I'm thinking about trading my truck in on a new AT4 once I get the deal I am looking for. Lights are on perfect condition no broken tabs and they have a clear 3M film on them. Just kinda getting an idea what these are going for. They aren't for sale at this point...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Easily $1000-$1200 with the adapters. Maybe more on eBay but fees. Someone text me the other day looking for a set. They didn't tell me who they were but I told them this morn check with you. 

2 hours ago, BringTheRain403 said:

I'm still working on trying to find the right deal on my truck so I'm not looking to sell immediately but I'm willing to take names and let people know when I do sell...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Let me know what you are going to want for them when the time comes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 10:23 AM, zmnypit said:

I have two more taillight adapters built and I think thats going to be it for now. There isnt as many taillight swaps happening anymore so clearing out whats left. I'll continue building the headlight adapters so no worries there. Thanks!!

Do you still have adapters available? For the headlights and tailights for 2014 Sierra SLT? If so, let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.adf5559cc202a8562b184be1ccc07e47.png

Just got the lights installed and they look great the only problem is that the DRLs don't turn on automatically, I've gotta find time to look into it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zoom said:

image.thumb.png.adf5559cc202a8562b184be1ccc07e47.png

Just got the lights installed and they look great the only problem is that the DRLs don't turn on automatically, I've gotta find time to look into it

Jk I figured out it has to be in drive for them to turn on automatically , thanks @zmnypit for the connectors 

On 5/24/2019 at 10:32 PM, zoom said:

Jk I figured out it has to be in drive for them to turn on automatically , thanks @zmnypit for the connectors 

Lol yep that will do it. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. We just got back from vacation. You're welcome and thanks again!

For anyone thinking about a taillight swap I have one set left.

Thanks!!

14 hours ago, zmnypit said:

Lol yep that will do it. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. We just got back from vacation. You're welcome and thanks again!

For anyone thinking about a taillight swap I have one set left.

Thanks!!

No worries, hope u had a good one. I would be in the market for them in about a year or so when I get tired of my old taillights lol

Guys we have two sets of the LED headlights and tail lights for sale there NEW in the box at a good price let us know if you like a set.