2016 SLT lights in 14/15 SLT/All Terrain almost done

Yeah like I thought. You need resistors in the rear.

IMG_20170219_224517045_zpsfcxlu9hm.jpg

If you have resistors for the front led, it shouldn't be the problem for the rear signals. It's the low consumption of driving/braking LED tail lights that may trigger the light out on the dash.

That was my belief and assumption, but thought he may test it.

You can.

You are looking at a 2015 Denali Cluster in my 2015 SLT.

There is a thread all about it. If you want the details PM me so we don't run off track in this thread.

Now if only someone could figure out how to get that dash in a 2014 SLT LOL

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Installed my LED headlamps with zmnypit's harnesses tonight after work.

For anyone about to install theirs, it's pretty straightforward. Here's a quick "how-to guide" since I didn't see one posted yet.

You need to remove the bumper top pad, then the grille, and then you have full access to the headlamps. There's a 7mm screw on each side from the wheel well through the fender trim/flare and bumper top pad. Pull out on the flare to get it out of the way so you can remove the top pad. There's a T15 torx screw a little further back on the flare you can remove to allow more movement of the flare as well. There is then a 7mm screw going straight up through the bumper top pad into the fender. Once you have those out, you should be able to pull out on the top pad to release it from the retainer holding it up to the fender. Once you get that released, the top pad is clipped into the bottom of the grille. You should be able to pull it forward and the clips should release, or you may need to gently pop it loose with a small flat head screwdriver at each attachment point. There is 4 10mm bolts along the bottom of the grille, and 4 along the top. You'll need to remove the upper cover off the top of the grille first. After that, it's just 4 10mm bolts that hold each headlamp in place. I attached the resistors on the new harnesses to the side of the radiator support with small screws.

I wish I would have taken some pictures along the way, but hopefully this made sense.

Before:

A55C3E0C-42C1-4C52-99E9-B5A3014A023C_zps

During swap - one old one new

5D192CF6-23FD-4518-B810-9F7E9C48BD01_zps

Picture doesn't show the difference between the old and new very well, new is bright white and old seems very yellow

AFF6CA4F-5FFC-4662-A2B4-1B1DBDBD7E74_zps

Done!

A93DD4AB-AD40-4C5F-9FBD-A79311137AF4_zps

Definitely need to get LED fogs. Stock ones look very out of place (again, photo doesn't show that very well)

B973FA20-DEAF-4277-9B36-A2BE39765896_zps

Signals/flashers on:

33993D23-747E-4AD1-AB9C-D31264A8C70F_zps

I did before and after pictures of the light on my garage doors, but the difference doesn't show up very well. I can tell you however, that these headlights are bright as hell!

I also got quick video of the flashers on. I'll have to upload that to YouTube or something and post a link to that if anyone wanted to see that.

• Like 2

Awesome to finally see the chrome version installed! Can't wait to get mine installed once the harness gets here

No regret what so ever! In person, think I like them more than black housing when lights are on!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/401276738381

Raised to 1250 OBO now. 3 sets. I'm sure he will take 900 again

They look to be out of box brand new. Mounting taps have no sign of ever been mounted. Back of the housing is just too clean to come off a used Sierra.