Converting bedroom to small gym

The specific days are everyday. 2-3 sessions a day

Man, that's outstanding if you can stick with it. I was born in the 50's and I'll be lucky get 3 to 4 sessions a month. Although I do a lot around the house and in the yard. It's not unusual to take a couple of Saturdays and move around 500 lbs of soil, gravel, rocks, pavers, edgers and whatever else I could find at the hardware store.

Man, that's outstanding if you can stick with it. I was born in the 50's and I'll be lucky get 3 to 4 sessions a month. Although I do a lot around the house and in the yard. It's not unusual to take a couple of Saturdays and move around 500 lbs of soil, gravel, rocks, pavers, edgers and whatever else I could find at the hardware store.

My sessions are 6 or 7 miles. Building up the endurance for longer distance

Man when I was in my 20's, I used to train a bike race team. I could put 400 miles on my Schwinn on a weekend. Those days are loooong gone.

I could do a lot in my military days

Thread hijack; military days? I retired after 23 years in the Air Force, SAC trained killer (cop).

AFSOC, aircraft hydraulic systems tech. Only 3.5 years. Just did it for the school

I enlisted at the tail end of Vietnam, worked B52 and KC135 security on alert during the Cold War. 3.5 years doesn't matter, that still deserves a thx for your service.

I was on MC-130P's

Archived