Tenscourts' 2016 LTZ/Z71 CCSB 4WD Silverado

tenscourts

I wanted to go ahead and get this opened up. I have a lot of things I've already done and tons of information and things still to come. I'll try to get this updated soon! In the meantime you can see some pictures in my gallery...

• Like 1

looking forward to seeing the mods, want to see what those painted calipers looked like and if you feel powder coated would be better....

• 2 weeks later...

So this story has a pretty long start to it. Back on September 26th 2015 I placed an order for a 2016 Colorado LT 4x4 CCSB pretty much loaded with a V6. I wanted black leather and you couldn't get that with a Z71. On Monday September 28th my order was entered and I got my order number. So the week after Christmas my order still hadn't been accepted by GM and I cancelled it. I'll leave out all the frustration I endured during that 3 month fiasco of an order but the story ends well. On March 20th 2016 I ordered my Silverado. I got my order number the next day on the 12th. TPW followed on March 17th of 4/4/16 and she was delivered overnight between April 21st and 22nd. Yes I refer to my truck as a she. I picked her up after work on April 22nd and below is the image the dealer sent me that morning after she had been prepped. BTW I also got a $750 accessories voucher from GM for all the hassle with that first order I mentioned. My dealer asked for that without me knowing so kudos to him!

New Arrival

May 2nd 2016 I dropped her off for a 2.25 level and 1 inch taller blocks in the rear. This is also when I got the driver side Swingcase and all four calipers painted red. All this was done by Down East Offroad. I picked it up the next afternoon on the 3rd.

Mini-Lift and Painted Calipers 01

Mini-Lift and Painted Calipers 03

• Like 1

So I used the voucher I mentioned in the first post to get the BedRug tailgate mat & bed mat, Chevrolet Sunshade, and the Backseat Protective Cover. I'll also throw in a pic of the Seatbrella seat covers I use for the front seats when I'm dirty or sweaty purchased from Amazon.

Rear Protective Seat Cover

Seatbrella

Edited by tenscourts

• 3 weeks later...

I have a bunch of things that are in the works but not finished...Dual Battery, Front Camera with extra imput for additional camera i'll likely put over my daughters rear facing car seat), Air Tank and Compressor, Air Bags (complete), removed rear bowtie and dealer logo (complete), illuminated bowtie (ordered), LineX sprayed Aluminum skid plate kit (complete), frame hole plugs (complete), Unlocked HMI (with rear jumper for rear camera on demand and video in motion complete)... I'm also leaning towards getting the trailering camera system and footwell led kits between now and Christmas. Hopefully I'll get some time to document everything with pictures soon! Stay tooned!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You got instructions for the illuminated bow tie install? Love the truck.

I really like the illuminated bowtie also!!!!

Care to share info on install and where you purchased.

Like all your mods.....

I really like the illuminated bowtie also!!!!

Care to share info on install and where you purchased.

Like all your mods.....

PM me with your email and I'll send you the instructions.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk. My build thread: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/192614-tenscourts-2016-ltzz71-ccsb-4wd-silverado/

Here is a quick list of all my mods. I'll have some videos posted tomorrow.

2.25 inch front level

Rear blocks 1 inch taller than stock

Red painted calipers

Aluminum skid plates sprayed in bed liner

AirLift Load Lifter 5000 Ultimate airbags

Removed lower air dam

Frame hole plugs

Curt skid shield

Dual battery setup with ACR

LED strip under hood lighting

Michelin LTX AT2 P275/60/R20 (33 inches)

Fog light mod (on with parking lights)

Philips LED reverse and license plate lights

A.R.E. Z Series Cap with tracks and LED strips

35% tint including brow

BedRug

Bedslide

Front camera

Car seat camera

MVI HMI Unlock Service

MVI 360 Camera Module - Partial (No side cameras installed)

LED footwell lights

GM backseat fitted protector

Strap to secure bags in the backseat

Front foot Husky X-Act liners

Rear foot full WeatherTech liner

023d11f714c44eadbd360d422e97b89b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk. My build thread: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/192614-tenscourts-2016-ltzz71-ccsb-4wd-silverado/

• Like 1