Mylink sometimes won't pair cellphone

I'm also having the some issues. It's intermentent, at times it connects perfectly fine and at times it takes a while. Also while using Bluetooth not connected to my iPhone, it will disconnect, I believe I am receiving a phone call, then it reconnects back again. This issue happens a lot in my new truck. On my 2012 Tacoma I don't have that issues with Bluetooth. I don't use mylink/ lightening cable connected to my truck and iPhone that much, when making phone calls or receiving calls, at times it glitches so I stick with Bluetooth. I believe an update programming is needed on the radio.

• 3 weeks later...

I have an issue where I would have to pair my phone at least 3 times a week.....salesman said "because it's an old flip phone"....so, Wife and I got smart phones, now it happens only once a week

I'm having an issue with Mylink also. My cluster screen switches to Audio from Info on its own. In addition, the large screen switches to Browse function or clock.

An update for the cluster did not resolve the issue and the radio already had current updates.

Goes back to the dealer this week for further investigation.

My truck is a late 2015, with 15,000 miles.

Archived