Deep Ocean Blue 2016 Silverado LT Z71

Micah LoPresto

I bought this truck December 8th and I am loving it! Got a great deal because they were trying to move the '16s quick. I have been itching to mod it and I've done a few little things so far. It came all tinted but it's way too light for me personally so I'll be getting that redone asap, I also have a 2.5in rough county leveling kit which I haven't had time to install yet, and I debadged the truck all the way around only leaving the z71 sticker and front grille emblem.

Coming soon: billet Chevy emblem for the front, 5% tint, leveled, borla atak catback exhaust, rims, and tires.

0e2df8f2e87ad9c3fe4851d419a68ec6.jpgcc43e3ae90d138fd3d920ba6f944efa8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice truck!

If you plan to keep the chrome side steps, I'd work some chrome into the wheels as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nice truck!

If you plan to keep the chrome side steps, I'd work some chrome into the wheels as well.

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of the side steps. Just happened to come with it. I think I'm going to get those rhino side steps that are black.

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of the side steps. Just happened to come with it. I think I'm going to get those rhino side steps that are black.

Good call.

I'm jealous that the LT comes with color matched bumpers in the newer 16/17 models.

I have considered stealing bumpers the are deep ocean blue.

Good call.

I'm jealous that the LT comes with color matched bumpers in the newer 16/17 models.

I have considered stealing bumpers the are deep ocean blue.

Haha that was the main selling point for me to get a z71. I just wanted color matched bumpers, a v8, and 4wd. Maybe if your lucky you could find someone wanting chrome bumpers. Or you could always get them paint matched. I know it doesn't stick to chrome as well though.

Haha that was the main selling point for me to get a z71. I just wanted color matched bumpers, a v8, and 4wd. Maybe if your lucky you could find someone wanting chrome bumpers. Or you could always get them paint matched. I know it doesn't stick to chrome as well though.

Yeah, I don't want to paint the chrome as it won't last. I'll either find a swap some day or steal some. ;)

Nice truck. I have the LTZ version of your truck and I'm in the process of ditching the crazy amount of chrome it had. All that's left is paint matching the door and tailgate handles.

I bet it looks sweet! I really wish I had the LTZ headlights. They look awesome.

Archived