20x14 on 2011 2500hd

casey.mikl

My 2011 2500hd currently has 20x10 with a 2 inch wheel adaptor, and 37 inch tires. One of my tires slowly would loose air. 10-15 lbs in 2 weeks. I thought it was a leaking plug. And I put fix a flat in it. Worked fine for a while. When I washed it a few days ago, water was sitting on the wheel and I noticed bubbles coming out from the barrel of the wheel. My wheel had about a 2-3 inch crack in it. I've been looking for new wheels. I want to get rid of the ford adaptors that are on it as well. Well while searching local Craigslist, I found a set of 4 dang near brand new 20x14 fuel mavericks that I can pick up for $600. I know these will add stress on the truck. I currently have stock ucas and stock tie rods. I have sleeves that I am going to install as well. Does anyone else have this set up? Any ill effects? They are a little wider than I would like. But the price I can't pass up. And being it's such a trend to have "stance" I can easily resell

The wheels and make money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. Well for what it matters to anyone. I got them mounted. No rubbing, ride great. Looks good. Over well happy with it. Could not beat the deal. Pain to get them beaded. But with some brake cleaner and a lighter. Got them done pretty fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived