My truck got egged last night

No brighter than all the other cars on the road with HID or LED lights, even from the factory. Don't see what that has to do with this

Yep, because I was definitely being serious....

My guess it was thrown from a moving vehicle that was already going at least 45 mph

Do you have an aftermarket HID kit in the stock halogen housings?

Do you have an aftermarket HID kit in the stock halogen housings?

Stock halogen projectors yes. But properly aimed and the cut off line is same spot as stock with no "splash". As I explained in the post the other guy linked, it was only cause I was stopped behind him off center so my driver side ligjt was right in his drivers side mirror and he was in an old Hyundai hatch with the big, low rear windows. He's the only person that has seemed to have an issue with my lights, I've never been flashed in the year I've had them.

Stock halogen projectors yes. But properly aimed and the cut off line is same spot as stock with no "splash". As I explained in the post the other guy linked, it was only cause I was stopped behind him off center so my driver side ligjt was right in his drivers side mirror and he was in an old Hyundai hatch with the big, low rear windows. He's the only person that has seemed to have an issue with my lights, I've never been flashed in the year I've had them.

Properly aimed doesn't mean squat in a halogen reflector housing. They need to be in a proper projector housing. There is no such thing as a cutoff line with hids in a reflector housing. It floods. Hyundai hatch guy may be your culprit lol

Properly aimed doesn't mean squat in a halogen reflector housing. They need to be in a proper projector housing. There is no such thing as a cutoff line with hids in a reflector housing. It floods. Hyundai hatch guy may be your culprit lol

They are in a projector housing. It's a 2015 Sierra.

They are in a projector housing. It's a 2015 Sierra.

My bad man. When you said oem halogen housing i just automatically assumed a reflector housing. I had no idea the 14-15 trucks came stock with projector housing. I retract my prior statements lol.

Carry on.

My bad man. When you said oem halogen housing i just automatically assumed a reflector housing. I had no idea the 14-15 trucks came stock with projector housing. I retract my prior statements lol.

Carry on.

Well oem is halogen projectors, so it is halogen reflectors but not the big open kind. I agree that putting LED or HID in one of those kind scatters the light everywhere

Hyundai hatch guy may be your culprit lol

I'd call that a cut off line

I'm just making an observation "cutoff line" doesn't matter if your lights are still burning someones retinas. My truck is a stock '13, stock height, stock headlights (which I think are perfect btw), etc. I don't have other drivers "freaking out" around me nor have any of my vehicles or properties ever been "egged".

I'm just making an observation "cutoff line" doesn't matter if your lights are still burning someones retinas. My truck is a stock '13, stock height, stock headlights (which I think are perfect btw), etc. I don't have other drivers "freaking out" around me nor have any of my vehicles or properties ever been "egged".

I just had the one guy, and I highly doubt it's related to the egging. And the stock 14/15 Sierra headlights were far from perfect. Downright horrible and dangerous is a better description. There's actually a class action lawsuit against GM because they were so bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Sad people still do this crap!!!!!! That's why my cameras are always rolling on my ride all the time. Have three cameras up front and two in the rear and one in the garage of my property. No blind spots anywhere.

We had a rash of thefts in the neighborhood three years ago and everyone started installing cameras after I caught the license plate of the theves truck rolling by my house that lead to recovery of the property and a convention.

Guess the theves got wind of the community coming together on it. Not one more theft in over a year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Archived