Anybody add a center console to a truck that came with the 40/20/40 split bench?

those of us who remember previous threads would be kind to link to the old threads for newer users. I think everyone realizes the search function is difficult to find what you want. Partly because of people who create thread in the first place use poor wording or crappy titles like, " I have a question", rather than a more useful, descriptive title. If you don't search for exactly the right words, you won't find it. I have trouble finding old threads I know I posted in sometimes.....

2 hours ago, aseibel said:

those of us who remember previous threads would be kind to link to the old threads for newer users. I think everyone realizes the search function is difficult to find what you want. Partly because of people who create thread in the first place use poor wording or crappy titles like, " I have a question", rather than a more useful, descriptive title. If you don't search for exactly the right words, you won't find it. I have trouble finding old threads I know I posted in sometimes.....

+1 on that, I cant stand poor titles... all the "so I did this today", or "Hey guys what should I do about this", now I have to click and read to even know what the thread is about. Mods are way too relaxed on this here. Kills search

Archived