295/70/18 On 2017 Silverado 1500 z71 2.5 leveling kit RC with rear blocks

I haven’t seen many threads on this tire size just wanted to share my experience with 295/70/18 size tires they fit quite well and fill in the fender wells very good only rubbing issue is the Inner liner felt 

By the way I’m running stock wheels 

D20167B4-18B7-4D64-8CC4-54506FE38561.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2017 at 1:36 PM, ozkermoe_z71 said:

I haven’t seen many threads on this tire size just wanted to share my experience with 295/70/18 size tires they fit quite well and fill in the fender wells very good only rubbing issue is the Inner liner felt 

By the way I’m running stock wheels 

D20167B4-18B7-4D64-8CC4-54506FE38561.jpeg

Looks great. Would love this size. Currently running 2" rcx leveling kit. Think i could fit them?

Thanks,

Edited by Clemsontiger88

• 2 years later...

When you leveled the front did you level the rear as well? I saw on the original post with the 295/70/18 tires you said 2.5" RC level kit and rear blocks. Are they 1" rear blocks? I really like the way it looks with those tires!! Thank you 

• 10 months later...
On 1/30/2018 at 10:21 PM, Clemsontiger88 said:

Looks great. Would love this size. Currently running 2" rcx leveling kit. Think i could fit them?

Thanks,

I’ve got a 2019LD. So basically a 14-18 Silverado. Running a 2” level in the front only no rear blocks. Stock black z71 wheels with 295/70/18 Firestone mud terrains. Looks awesome drives nice. Full lock you barely hit control arms, but you’ll hit them with stock wheels anyway. Also hit back fender liner in corner. It’s not terrible. I zip tied mine back and it’s helped, still rubbing a little but u can go lock to lock. If you had not super aggressive mud tires it would be better as well. Truck sits higher, definitely feels a little slower as those are big tires, and fuel mileage has dropped 2L/100k

I have the 2.5"front/1" rear RC level lift. I am running 275/70/18's. There is no way I could fit a 2" taller tire without modding the fender wells. More offset would help with backside of fender clearance but mess with front side. I don't believe none of the "I don't rub 35's on  2.5" level" stuff