Solid or Perforated Leather Seats?????

Thinking real serious about getting Katzkin leather seats. Whats every ones opinion on Perforated leather? Does it wear as well? I prefer the looks of solid leather but would think the perforated would be cooler. Is it and does it hold up as well?

Thanks guys

Thinking real serious about getting Katzkin leather seats. Whats every ones opinion on Perforated leather? Does it wear as well? I prefer the looks of solid leather but would think the perforated would be cooler. Is it and does it hold up as well?
Thanks guys
I put the Katzkin kit from eBay in my truck it has both solid and perforated leather. It's been a little over a year and still looks new. Can't vouch for solid my truck had cloth seats.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I installed the perforated and solid ones Katzkin. Only wear spot is getting in and out of the driver seat but nothing major. Really worth it over cloth. Only thing I noticed it took my new car smell away after I installed them lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have the cooled seat option then the choice is easy!  I personally prefer the look of non-perforated leather.  I have factory "leather".  With dogs, grand kids and my love for coffee, I find clean-up very easy!

9 hours ago, Donstar said:

If you have the cooled seat option then the choice is easy!  I personally prefer the look of non-perforated leather.  I have factory "leather".  With dogs, grand kids and my love for coffee, I find clean-up very easy!

This!  My wife has perforated leather in her TSX and little crumbs from the kids get stuck in the leather all the time. Also, when I condition them, the leather conditioner sticks in all the small holes and looks like crap. I’d get the solid leather if it was me. 

Perforated leather..SKIP IT.  I have it since I have the cooled seats but I hate it!!  I've spent a bit of time with a needle cleaning crumbs/sand etc.  out of the holes.  Drives me insane! LOL  

Archived