Want to lift 2018 Silverado and retain factory 18s

Where did you order the CST kit from? I know Autoanything was offering a $400. or $500. discount on the CST kit.
I ordered mine from performance lifts. Got a pretty good deal 1670 shipped. But it sounds like I missed the auto anything site.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's funny I spoke with fox and they gave me a different part number [emoji848]

I’m not sure what to say....maybe ask CST if you haven’t already, it is their lift kit. Please let me know what you end up finding out I’m curious

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition
4.5” CST suspension lift
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure what to say....maybe ask CST if you haven’t already, it is their lift kit. Please let me know what you end up finding out I’m curious

4.5” CST suspension lift
I did ask them when I spoke with them this afternoon. I was told that they build there own shocks so they were not sure which ones would fit. That is why I called Fox. Not sure it matters I assume the 2500 hd would be a little stiffer so it may not matter.

I did ask them when I spoke with them this afternoon. I was told that they build there own shocks so they were not sure which ones would fit. That is why I called Fox. Not sure it matters I assume the 2500 hd would be a little stiffer so it may not matter.

I could have swore I talked to CST about it and they gave me that part # but maybe I’m getting mixed up. It has been around 5 months since I bought everything.

4.5” CST suspension lift

I could have swore I talked to CST about it and they gave me that part # but maybe I’m getting mixed up. It has been around 5 months since I bought everything.

4.5” CST suspension lift
Yea or maybe they did and since have decided to push their own brand.

4.5” CST suspension lift
Did you do the install on this?

Yea or maybe they did and since have decided to push their own brand.

Very possible! Well the shocks I have now I have no complaints... 100% better than stock. Would love to know which shocks you end up going with and can’t wait to see the outcome of everything!!!!!!

4.5” CST suspension lift

Did you do the install on this?

Nope! Haha I took it to a reputable shop around my city. I don’t have enough tools and the right equipment to do it so I let the Pro’s do it. Payed just around $1,000 in labor around 13 hrs and that is only because the shop never installed the CST kit before. Was told it is a well made kit but they just do some things different than other brands. More than 1 way to skin a cat, right? [emoji13]

4.5” CST suspension lift

Very possible! Well the shocks I have now I have no complaints... 100% better than stock. Would love to know which shocks you end up going with and can’t wait to see the outcome of everything!!!!!!

4.5” CST suspension lift
That's all that matters and I'm sure they make more than one set that will work. I just need to get shocks and control arms and pick out a set of wheels and tires now lol. I will keep you posted and put up some pics when I'm done. I need to find the time to install this stuff hahaha.

That's all that matters and I'm sure they make more than one set that will work. I just need to get shocks and control arms and pick out a set of wheels and tires now lol. I will keep you posted and put up some pics when I'm done. I need to find the time to install this stuff hahaha.

I went with cognito uniball upper control arms! I’m runnin the stock 18’s still! I personally love the look!!!

4.5” CST suspension lift

Nope! Haha I took it to a reputable shop around my city. I don’t have enough tools and the right equipment to do it so I let the Pro’s do it. Payed just around $1,000 in labor around 13 hrs and that is only because the shop never installed the CST kit before. Was told it is a well made kit but they just do some things different than other brands. More than 1 way to skin a cat, right? [emoji13]

4.5” CST suspension lift
Absolutely, I just can't bring myself to spend the money to have someone else install it lol. So I will need to work it in to my schedule and make it happen.

I went with cognito uniball upper control arms! I’m runnin the stock 18’s still! I personally love the look!!!

4.5” CST suspension lift
Yes i saw those the look awesome! Those are definitely on my radar. I'm thinking I'm go8ng to go with method race wheels 20×9

Yes i saw those the look awesome! Those are definitely on my radar. I'm thinking I'm go8ng to go with method race wheels 20×9

You da man!!! If you feel like it take all kinds of pictures of your install!!

4.5” CST suspension lift

1 hour ago, dnitz71 said:

I ordered mine from performance lifts. Got a pretty good deal 1670 shipped. But it sounds like I missed the auto anything site.

I just saw a member over on Silverado Sierra forums just got the CST kit thru Autoanything for around $1500.00. I bought my CST4" kit from Performance Lifts also. 

Great customer service from them, answered any questions quickly. When I did mine I went with the Bilstein adj. struts up front and the Bilstein rear shocks.

If I end up keeping this truck I will be upgrading to the CST coil overs made for the new kit.

Here is a picture of my 2013 GMC with the CST 4" set at 4 1/2" . You should be real happy with the CST kit, they are definitely top quality. 

SCH_4708.jpg

• Like 1