Want to lift 2018 Silverado and retain factory 18s

I just saw a member over on Silverado Sierra forums just got the CST kit thru Autoanything for around $1500.00. I bought my CST4" kit from Performance Lifts also. 
Great customer service from them, answered any questions quickly. When I did mine I went with the Bilstein adj. struts up front and the Bilstein rear shocks.
If I end up keeping this truck I will be upgrading to the CST coil overs made for the new kit.
Here is a picture of my 2013 GMC with the CST 4" set at 4 1/2" . You should be real happy with the CST kit, they are definitely top quality. 
SCH_4708.thumb.jpg.a1fa6f3dc464971ae1cc6d5aa4db99b9.jpg
Truck looks awesome! Thanks for the info. I wish I had looked at auto anything but I didn't think of it. It's only $100 so I'll live hahaha.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just saw a member over on Silverado Sierra forums just got the CST kit thru Autoanything for around $1500.00. I bought my CST4" kit from Performance Lifts also. 
Great customer service from them, answered any questions quickly. When I did mine I went with the Bilstein adj. struts up front and the Bilstein rear shocks.
If I end up keeping this truck I will be upgrading to the CST coil overs made for the new kit.
Here is a picture of my 2013 GMC with the CST 4" set at 4 1/2" . You should be real happy with the CST kit, they are definitely top quality. 
SCH_4708.thumb.jpg.a1fa6f3dc464971ae1cc6d5aa4db99b9.jpg
What are you running for wheels and tires?

ce7ff87d0d88507db18d823775ec87d6.jpg check it outtttt

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition
4.5” CST suspension lift
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just looking at your pics again, why does it look like you are still running cst spacers on your fox coil overs? I thought the longer coil overs would eliminate the spacers?

I was just looking at your pics again, why does it look like you are still running cst spacers on your fox coil overs? I thought the longer coil overs would eliminate the spacers?

Those Fox Coilovers are stock length

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

Those Fox Coilovers are stock length

4.5" Zone
Instagram @wildchevys
Yea I figured that. Just thinking if I get coil overs it would be nice to get them long enough to get rid of the spacers.

Yea I figured that. Just thinking if I get coil overs it would be nice to get them long enough to get rid of the spacers.

You need full length then that are usually double the price

4.5" Zone
Instagram @wildchevys
  • Like 1

Sorry it took so long to reply! But what jimmyboy said, they are factory series coilovers so they were just replacements of the crappy stock coilovers.

4.5” CST suspension lift

Sorry it took so long to reply! But what jimmyboy said, they are factory series coilovers so they were just replacements of the crappy stock coilovers.

4.5” CST suspension lift
No worries. How do you like them?

• Like 1

No worries. How do you like them?

They are great! Very happy with them. Have at least 5,000 miles + on them. No complaints

4.5” CST suspension lift

• 3 months later...
On 2/2/2018 at 9:47 PM, chrispassas21 said:

ce7ff87d0d88507db18d823775ec87d6.jpg check it outtttt

4.5” CST suspension lift

What is the height of your truck at the XM Antenna? I would like a lift, but would also like to continue to park in my garage. TIA!

What is the height of your truck at the XM Antenna? I would like a lift, but would also like to continue to park in my garage. TIA!

I will try to get measurements ASAP! Raining currently in Maryland. Promise to post as soon as no rain.

4.5” CST suspension lift

• 1 month later...