Passenger Air Bag sensor

So my passenger air bag sensor, or passenger presence module, that goes under the seat and detects if a person is there or not, which turns the air bag on or off, needs to be replaced.  Anyone know if there's a way to turn the air bag on all the time? The part itself is almost over $400 and then with labor will easily but a couple hundred more. 

I have a 2014 1500 LT, and I'd prefer to just turn the airbag so its on all the time if there's an easy and cost effective way to do that, or if anyone knows where I can get the module for a better price and how to replace it? I haven't been able to find much info anywhere.

Part # 23175692

That was the # Tasca gave me, seat cushion comes with it since its included in the calibration process.

There isnt an option to turn the airbag on all the time, Im looking for an aftermarket module. They make them for.previous modules but I havent seen any for the newer generations yet.