Leather Jump Seat

Hogtiming

Black leather jump seat with locking storage out of my 2017 Silverado. Will fit any 2014-2018 Silverado or Sierra 1500. Seat was less than a month old when pulled and has NO scratches or marks on it anywhere. Also included is the ash tray WITH power inverter.  Everything needed to either go from a console to a jump seat or upgrade existing jump seat to leather.

Located in Middle TN, would rather meet local (I don't mind driving) rather than ship. Asking $250

IMG_20180215_191950699.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
6 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

So u can lock the storage on the bottom of the seat?

yes, his looks like mine (which locks).  the center round spot under the handle on the lower storage..

but here's the thing..

does it lock with "any silverado key" or is it keyed to match the ignition (like the spare tire lock is)..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rbrjr1 said:

yes, his looks like mine (which locks).  the center round spot under the handle on the lower storage..

but here's the thing..

does it lock with "any silverado key" or is it keyed to match the ignition (like the spare tire lock is)..

Damn I didn’t know it could be locked nice ima have to try that tomorrow don’t wanna go outside 

9 hours ago, rbrjr1 said:

Pretty sure everything on the truck is keyed to match the ignition key.  Pretty sure meaning 99% sure as I haven't been able to try otherwise. ?

9 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Damn I didn’t know it could be locked nice ima have to try that tomorrow don’t wanna go outside 

I use the underseat area to lock my gun up if and when I need to, it's great!   Not as great as a real console lock box but it's better than nothing!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...