Recently when using the remote to unlock the doors I noticed that the front passenger door doesn't unlock with the remote key fob.  I hit the unlock button once to unlock the driver door than quickly again to unlock all the other doors.  All the doors unlock except the front passenger.  The lock works fine with the lock/unlock buttons in the truck as well as the auto lock/unlock when putting the truck in gear and then back into Park. The issue only seems to be with the Fob.  Any thoughts on this are appreciated, trying to save a trip to the dealer, truck details below.

2016 Silverado LT Z71 Double Cab 5.3L, 4X4

1 hour ago, gkuklinski said:

Recently when using the remote to unlock the doors I noticed that the front passenger door doesn't unlock with the remote key fob.  I hit the unlock button once to unlock the driver door than quickly again to unlock all the other doors.  All the doors unlock except the front passenger.  The lock works fine with the lock/unlock buttons in the truck as well as the auto lock/unlock when putting the truck in gear and then back into Park. The issue only seems to be with the Fob.  Any thoughts on this are appreciated, trying to save a trip to the dealer, truck details below.

2016 Silverado LT Z71 Double Cab 5.3L, 4X4

try a new battery in the Fob ?? I replace my yearly , Does your second key Fob work ? I got two Fob with my 2015 .

• Like 1

I had this happen with a Mazda.... Turned out to be the computer. It wasn't sending the appropriate signal to unlock the front door. When I traded it in, I rolled the windows down, and left the doors unlocked before giving them the keys to check it out :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1