Callaway 560 Package

I'm sure it is a fun truck, but Calloway is pretty proud of their package of a supercharger, intake, cat-back exhaust system, and some badging for $17,995. 

I may be mistaken here, but I think the real value of their package is they (Calloway/GM) honors the GM factory B2B warranty, and possibly even the factory power-train warranty, but I could be wrong on that?  For $17,995 if you're not getting the factory GM warranty then there are definitely more cost affective ways to supercharge your 6.2L truck.

I felt the same way even with factory performance cars. For instance the 94 impala ss and the Trailblazer ss. All I wanted was a little more performance. And what you end up with is a rough riding vehicle with other performances stuff that you rarely can use that adds to the bottom line. Back in the day if you simply wanted a bigger engine that’s pretty much what you got. The last time I looked at a mustang I could get a V6 for 18K the GT was 15K more. The Ram truck is pretty much the only vehicle you can do that with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I like the look of your suburban it is exatly what im looking for with bucket seats wouldn't need callaway package there is a dealer in Maryland that sells a lot of callaway suburbans

On 6/12/2018 at 8:41 PM, markitzero said:

Took the burb in for a oil change today and the dealer had this sitting out front. Anybody have one? I'm sure they make a suburban version. Would be fun.

https://www.evergreenchevrolet.com/auto/new-2018-chevrolet-tahoe-callaway-sc560-4x4-issaquah-wa/25306423/

IMG_0055.thumb.jpg.36725293849f5a6c8d31e6e83e0461c3.jpgIMG_0058.thumb.jpg.505f17dd6098afe1264eb64dc3a65696.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

I heard about it on a radio ad. See if you can do an overnight test drive. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2018 at 9:24 AM, CMoore711 said:

I'm sure it is a fun truck, but Calloway is pretty proud of their package of a supercharger, intake, cat-back exhaust system, and some badging for $17,995. 

I may be mistaken here, but I think the real value of their package is they (Calloway/GM) honors the GM factory B2B warranty, and possibly even the factory power-train warranty, but I could be wrong on that?  For $17,995 if you're not getting the factory GM warranty then there are definitely more cost affective ways to supercharge your 6.2L truck.

Do they even make that truck in 6.2?

• 6 months later...

After 12 Escalade's (hate the long rear tail lights) I ordered a Callaway Tahoe, with their lowered suspension option, received it 4 weeks ago, and love it. I looked at it this way, and new platinum Escalade was over 100k, the loaded 6.2 Tahoe with my discount was just over 70k, so I took 24k and paid Callaway and got a 5 year/60k transferable warranty included. No it's NOT an Escalade interior, but every time you start it up and step on the gas, it doesn't matter. Callaway was great to deal with, they will work with you on any options you want or don't want, and the stuff they make works, and my local Chevy dealership tech is Callaway certified, so it just worked for me. :)

• Like 1