Console swap

21 hours ago, Cadeleger said:

I have a 2018 Silverado LT and I want to install the LTZ full center console. I don't have the existing 110v plug, so what would I need to do to have that feature when I swap consoles? 

Read through these threads.  Should answer all your questions.  Adding the 120 volt outlet would be a pain.  Not sure it would be worth the trouble.  I have never used mine and don't ever imagine using it.  I know @pgamboa can add an extra 12 volt outlet for you in his pnp harness.  Imo having that extra 12 volt plug would be more useful than the 120 volt plug.  Best of luck!

• Like 1

depending on what you want to power with 110 volt i spliced in an extra socket and use one of these 

BESTEK 75W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter with 3.1A 2 USB Ports i just ran wires from inverter to 110 plug in the console i have it tucked up behind the driver side panel for easy access this will charge any phone, tablet and most laptops