Hi guys

Anyone running this lift? Care to share how it looks/drives/cv angles position etc?

4" front/ 2" block on the back. Price is great and other members (who have used their leveling kits) describe their products as being great quality and being a reputable USA based small shop.

http://www.ccmoffroad.com/2011-2018-gm-2500hd-3500hd-4-front-2-rear-lift-kit/

whats your thoughts on this as well compared to say a 4.5 BDS lift?

Thanks!

CCM is a level kit.

The BDS is a bracket lift that moves all the suspension components lower, there by raising the truck.

CCM is bolt on easy.

The BDS is take the front suspension off, cut the crossmember to fit, reinstall with lifted brackets.

I believe someone on here is running the CCM stuff, and I'm sure a bunch of people on here are running the BDS lifts of some sort. All depends on what you want, at 4 inches, the level kit will be at it's max, upper control arms or not. The suspension is jacked up to it's highest point, so the is no more downward travel available, making the ride harsh at best. The bracket kits has everything lowered, that keeps the drive line angles the same as stock, along with it's ride. 

Crank down the CCM kit and it will ride great, like at 3 inches even. The BDS kit will have more lift available because the torsion bars can still be cranked up a little.

Edited by gearheadesw
  • Thanks 1

great info man. appreciate it. yeah if i go down this route, BDS will be what i stick for as far as a lift is concerned. If i choose to level, i will use CCM.

just had to confirm this given the large price difference between the two.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure why, Just trade in my 2017 with a no cut 3.5 level /lift and was easy install, ran 34" tires and road better than stock with new shocks they included with kit and it was 595.00

On 8/28/2018 at 8:16 AM, Catman HD said:

Not sure why, Just trade in my 2017 with a no cut 3.5 level /lift and was easy install, ran 34" tires and road better than stock with new shocks they included with kit and it was 595.00

care to share a picture of your CV angles?