Denali trucks

I have a 17 Denali with the 6.2 and Magneride suspension and the stock 22’s. I have leveled the front but am considering a lift. Want enough lift to clear 35’s. I really want to keep the lift as small as possible and still clear the 35.  There’s a dealer in Georgia that installs the Rough Country 5 inch lift on the Magneride trucks. Anyone out here with a similar setup? If you have any pics or advice that would be great. Thanks! 

57C94BF4-79E3-42F8-A446-BD486C6B3B40.jpeg

I am in the same situation. I’m leveled w/ magnaride but really miss having a lifted truck.

My 16 Silverado had a 4.5” lift and cleared 33s no problem, I believe guys were clearing 35s with the same size lift as well. Not sure if anything is really different with magnaride besides the actual shock itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not do a rough country lift. They are the cheapest lift made. Look into BDS. They make a nice kit for magneride equipped trucks. Fabtech also makes a 4” lift that includes the upper control arms for around $900 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk