Looking for where to get the pins that fit the x500 connector

I recently picked up tow mirrors from 1A to retrofit into my 2016 Silverado 1500. I got the ones with the additional signals and lights and now need to add the wires into the x500/x600 connectors. The problem is I can’t figure out where to get the pins that are the proper size to fit into the connector. I know they exist because I’ve seen Phil G’s video where he makes them. 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

I recently picked up tow mirrors from 1A to retrofit into my 2016 Silverado 1500. I got the ones with the additional signals and lights and now need to add the wires into the x500/x600 connectors. The problem is I can’t figure out where to get the pins that are the proper size to fit into the connector. I know they exist because I’ve seen Phil G’s video where he makes them. 

Thanks! 

I must have missed this if you asked me directly. My apologies.

Part # is 964263-2. I order from Mouser.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, pgamboa said:

I must have missed this if you asked me directly. My apologies.

Part # is 964263-2. I order from Mouser.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Thank you!

That was exactly what I was looking for. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
5 hours ago, T-RamNC said:

any updates on the male side, looking for the same one.

I was researching this last month and did a ton of homework.      These connector pins are made by TE Connectivity.  Their "Micro Timer II" series.   The Male side, the Tab, should be 963904-2.    The female side receptacles of X500 are made to fit a male tab that's 1.6mm wide, 0.6mm thick.   Which is the size of the 963904.   

https://www.te.com/usa-en/product-963904-2.html

Maybe P. Gamboa will jump in to confirm...?    I'm not sure what he used.  And there are other electronic component manufacturers that probably make the same thing.

20 minutes ago, Dresari702 said:

I was researching this last month and did a ton of homework.      These connector pins are made by TE Connectivity.  Their "Micro Timer II" series.   The Male side, the Tab, should be 963904-2.    The female side receptacles of X500 are made to fit a male tab that's 1.6mm wide, 0.6mm thick.   Which is the size of the 963904.   

https://www.te.com/usa-en/product-963904-2.html

Maybe P. Gamboa will jump in to confirm...?    I'm not sure what he used.  And there are other electronic component manufacturers that probably make the same thing.

Also, the GM Body Builders Manual lists the service terminal as "964265-2".  Which is very similar to the p/n I list above. Tab size is the same, and it crimps to the same size wires.   Perhaps this could be a better match that fits into the plug housing?