FOX 2.5 DSC coilovers keep arriving damaged!!!

Order from 4wheel parts or another reputable off road supply company.

Amazon is all about how fast an order is whipped thru and shipped.

I ordered my Bilsteins from 4wheel Parts.

As tightly packed and protected as the Billys were, an egg would have survived! :thumbs:

It makes no difference who I order them from.  They leave the Fox factory packaged this way.  ST-USA doesn't open the boxes and supplement the packing....they are shipped right back out like they received them.  After 3 failed attempts, they are opening the 4th set and adding extra padding/packaging themselves to get these to me undamaged.  Fox has been made aware of the issue and will probably modify their packaging to help keep other folks from going through this.

ST-USA is Zone & BDS....they are owned by Fox.  If I ordered from a other source, they'd drop-ship them straight from ST-USA to me anyway and I would have experienced the same issues.  These things are too expensive for retailers to just keep on hand hoping they sell them.  They only fit 6" lifted trucks and they told me they don't sell very many of them (as standalones).

It makes no difference who I order them from.  They leave the Fox factory packaged this way.  ST-USA doesn't open the boxes and supplement the packing....they are shipped right back out like they received them.  After 3 failed attempts, they are opening the 4th set and adding extra padding/packaging themselves to get these to me undamaged.  Fox has been made aware of the issue and will probably modify their packaging to help keep other folks from going through this.

ST-USA is Zone & BDS....they are owned by Fox.  If I ordered from a other source, they'd drop-ship them straight from ST-USA to me anyway and I would have experienced the same issues.  These things are too expensive for retailers to just keep on hand hoping they sell them.  They only fit 6" lifted trucks and they told me they don't sell very many of them (as standalones).

Sounds like your local ups depot is to blame then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk