FOX 2.5 DSC coilovers keep arriving damaged!!!

12 minutes ago, KJS Sullivan said:

Send them back and just get your money back

Why would I send them back for a refund?  I ordered them in the first place because I wanted them on my truck.  I just want an UNDAMAGED set to put on my truck.  They have issued a UPS call tag today so I can send this set back and one of the tech advisors I've been corresponding with is personally inspecting and packing the replacement set to avoid shipping damage again.  They are shipping out tomorrow as soon as I drop the damaged ones off at UPS.  I'll report back when I get them.  

To be fair, Sport Truck USA has been excellent at dealing with this issue.  They share some fault in the damage of three sets so far because they have not been packaged/padded properly for UPS transport.  They did say; however, that they get the coilovers directly from Fox and do not open them and inspect prior to shipping out to the end user so the parent company, Fox, is ultimately responsible.  Fox probably sends several sets at a time to them strapped on pallets and they are treated better on their voyage via freight truck.  UPS drops, tosses, flips, etc. and they are getting destroyed inside the boxes as a result.

Fingers crossed.

Why would I send them back for a refund?  I ordered them in the first place because I wanted them on my truck.  I just want an UNDAMAGED set to put on my truck.  They have issued a UPS call tag today so I can send this set back and one of the tech advisors I've been corresponding with is personally inspecting and packing the replacement set to avoid shipping damage again.  They are shipping out tomorrow as soon as I drop the damaged ones off at UPS.  I'll report back when I get them.  

To be fair, Sport Truck USA has been excellent at dealing with this issue.  They share some fault in the damage of three sets so far because they have not been packaged/padded properly for UPS transport.  They did say; however, that they get the coilovers directly from Fox and do not open them and inspect prior to shipping out to the end user so the parent company, Fox, is ultimately responsible.  Fox probably sends several sets at a time to them strapped on pallets and they are treated better on their voyage via freight truck.  UPS drops, tosses, flips, etc. and they are getting destroyed inside the boxes as a result.

Fingers crossed.

How are they packaged? Mine came in a Fox printed box with very secure foam molds inside. Don’t have a picture to share the box is sitting in my parents attic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

Fingers crossed.

Well I guess you don't have to send them back if you want them but how many times you going to keep on getting damaged product from a company I don't know I guess I wouldn't want to deal with that crap. To each his own

Mine had the same black foam with bubble wrap around the reservoirs. Zero play or movement. Maybe Fox cheaped out on their packing materials in the last year. Or your local UPS really beats the shit out of their packages. Some assholes probably dropping them out of the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I'm sure UPS isn't easy on them.  The box weighs 80lbs so I'm sure instead of picking it up, they just let it drop/fall wherever it lands.

I'm hoping they wrap the hell out of them this time so they survive the trip.  I'm sure they're tired of paying to ship back and forth.  I sent them all the same pictures so they can see exactly what's happening so as to prevent it.

38 minutes ago, Centex14 said:

I’d have them send pictures of them to you prior to them shipping another set. Or just get your money back and go somewhere else.

2014 z71 LTZ
Volant Intake
Borla Exhaust
Diablo
Bilstein 5100
Rough Country Level

They said the last set did not leave in that condition (I made them open box to inspect).  That's how we knew it was UPS damage.  There is nowhere else to order from....this is Sport Truck USA I'm getting them from (BDS and Zone).  They are owned by Fox.  I bought from an online retailer who had drop-shipped to me direct from ST-USA in Coldwater, MI.  Since the problems started, I have just been dealing directly with them.